• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I’m blessed at least enough to be able to enjoy the side effects of all of those pharmaceutical things and then when they’re done pretty much call them done. It’s been that way my whole life but it really became that way because of the military lifestyle.

It’s super hard to have any kind of disqualifying habit in the army. Random urine analysis to the tune of like 2-3 a month depending on how wild your unit is so you don’t want to risk your entire career over one weekend at the boatel but many soldiers do.

Instead what you have to do if you decide you want to to partake in those things is only do them when you go on leave back home for a few weeks.

So the army kind of sets up this system where you go home, party hard AF, give yourself enough days to piss clean before you go back and then cold turkey stop any and everything until your next 2 week leave 6-9 months down the road.

You get real good at doing a lot of things in a short period of time then stopping them completely for an extended period of time.

Not that I’m advocating I’m just educating
Would be cool if you could make your own decisions at any time regarding what you take or if you want to take it or not without concern though. Right? The non-military freedom

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
F82?

Seriously?

F82_twin_mustang.jpg

Seriously!

I was shocked. But it was sooooo cool

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
I have to file my taxes today for 2019. Extension is up. I do have the money set aside in savings but pretty sure Uncle Sam is gonna wipe the floor with me. I’ll probably get trashed tonight and ramble about government overreach and taxation without representation. Y’all get your tickets early
Bruuuuuuuh, that shit ain't due til the 15th

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
Heroin is an inanimate substance, just like glue or paint or meth.

Oklahoma (believe it or not) is the capitol of opiate addiction. Cycle goes like this:
Human gets prescribed opiates, or tries prescribed opiates from a party friend.
Human gets addicted to opiates.
Human "shops" for docs that will prescribe, may or may not get busted during this period.
Human runs out of money, finds heroin is the cheaper, more readily version of their now life-consuming addiction.

Over and over and over.

My son was an opiate addict. Not sure if he made it to heroin, but he probably did, doesn't matter. Results are the same. I hate it probably worse than you, but that dope didn't force itself on him. He chose, and it ruined/affected many, many lives. He would have been 28 on the 7th. My youngest and I stopped by the cemetery on our way to hunt that evening. Happy fucking birthday Andrew.
Fun fact:
Iran will fucking kill you for simple possession of heroine...yet they still have the worst abuse rates in the region.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Fun fact:
Iran will fucking kill you for simple possession of heroine...yet they still have the worst abuse rates in the region.

Yeah, the "war on drugs" is total BS.

I miss my son so much I physically feel pain sometimes, but I know damn well he made those choices.

One thing pisses me off though - he was in a drug court program, so random testing - often. If he smoked weed, he'd go directly to jail.

Weed apparently relieved his anxiety and addiction to worse stuff. Would have been nice to have tried that without the risk of prison time.

Crazy. He had a scholarship, and was working as an intern on a DNA project before everything went south. Brilliant kid.

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code

I miss my son so much I physically feel pain sometimes, but I know damn well he made those choices.

One thing pisses me off though - he was in a drug court program, so random testing - often. If he smoked weed, he'd go directly to jail.

Weed apparently relieved his anxiety and addiction to worse stuff. Would have been nice to have tried that without the risk of prison time.

Crazy. He had a scholarship, and was working as an intern on a DNA project before everything went south. Brilliant kid.
That's terrible, I can't even imagine...

As with much of life, there's a middle ground that seems often ignored, between absolute personal responsibility and coddling everyone.

Iran does a lot of drug testing (voter registration, school registration, licensure of all types) and people still risk death for that high. Obviously this isn't something that can just be legislated away.

Also, fuck Joe Biden. And that horse-faced cocksucker he picked to run with him. As far as the war on drugs, it'd be hard to find a pair with more blood on their hands...

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space

This is a fact. Weed stays in most peoples systems like 30 days. Cocaine-meth-XTC-heroin- a few days. Benzos and barbs like 2 weeks. So literally as far as random testing goes, and the potential of losing your job, going to jail, or both ANY drug other than weed is your “best” option. It’s so fucked up.

I know so many people with narcotic problems strictly because they can avoid/predict a urinalysis more accurately when doing “3-day” drugs than risking it smoking weed.

I know so many people who if they could smoke weed freely would never feel the need to take any other narcotics