3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Yeah, the "war on drugs" is total BS.

I miss my son so much I physically feel pain sometimes, but I know damn well he made those choices.

One thing pisses me off though - he was in a drug court program, so random testing - often. If he smoked weed, he'd go directly to jail.

Weed apparently relieved his anxiety and addiction to worse stuff. Would have been nice to have tried that without the risk of prison time.

Crazy. He had a scholarship, and was working as an intern on a DNA project before everything went south. Brilliant kid.
The "war on drugs" was lost a long time ago.

I quit smoking weed cold turkey. It was one of the hardest things I've done in my life. At the time, I did it solely for the purpose of avoiding a failed drug test and immediately going to prison for a long ass time. I have a bazillion reasons never to go back to that life ever again, but when you're in the middle of going through something like that, it's impossible to see the forest for the trees.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
The "war on drugs" was lost a long time ago.

I quit smoking weed cold turkey. It was one of the hardest things I've done in my life. At the time, I did it solely for the purpose of avoiding a failed drug test and immediately going to prison for a long ass time. I have a bazillion reasons never to go back to that life ever again, but when you're in the middle of going through something like that, it's impossible to see the forest for the trees.
Weed stinks like dirty hairy hippy pussy, no matter how hot the girl is.
Fuck that, it’s a permanent assessment.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I know I moved into a white-collar neighborhood cuz I'm out here trimming these fucking bushes and everyone slows down to stare at me.

I need my old saws back dammit. This bowsaw jumped a little, grrr.

20201009_145658.jpg

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I know I moved into a white-collar neighborhood cuz I'm out here trimming these fucking bushes and everyone slows down to stare at me.

I need my old saws back dammit. This bowsaw jumped a little, grrr.

View attachment 102810

I'm sure they're all, "Who's that hot new Mexican landscaper?"

Do some research before buying a new round you degenerate

Love u

I got 190 rounds of #6 coming for $100, whatever that is.