• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Sorry guys. I was joking about it but I forgot that 2 of you have personal experiences stemming from heroin/opiate addiction. I was prescribed Oxycontin once and I've never felt better in my life. It was amazing but I knew I was having physical symptoms of being addicted to it so I understand how it can happen. My condolences.
I was prescribed some type of opiate-type pain medication when I had my tonsils/sinus/sleep apnea/nose-made-fucking-beautiful surgery almost 9 years ago.
Hated that shit. I prefer the pain. After a day and a half I dumped that shit and used aspirin and Tylenol instead.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I was prescribed some type of opiate-type pain medication when I had my tonsils/sinus/sleep apnea/nose-made-fucking-beautiful surgery almost 9 years ago.
Hated that shit. I prefer the pain. After a day and a half I dumped that shit and used aspirin and Tylenol instead.

It definitely elevated my mood. Euphoric even, just perpetually happy when I was on it. I LOVED it. But anyone who knows me knows I'm not naturally like that. I was supposed to take one every 12 hours but I had to take them every 6 hours otherwise the pain would come back and I'd be nauseous and throwing up again, couldn't drive, etc. Take another pill and be high as a kite in 15 minutes. That's when I knew I needed to go back to the Dr for a different prescription. I was offered $300 for the rest of my bottle. At the time I kind of needed the money, but I flushed them down the toilet instead.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA

In the study, Aminoshariae's team reviewed more than 460 published studies and found that a combination of 400 milligrams of ibuprofen (such as Advil or Motrin) and 1,000 milligrams of acetaminophen (Tylenol) was more effective than opioid medications (for example, Vicodin, Oxycontin) for adults.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
It definitely elevated my mood. Euphoric even, just perpetually happy when I was on it. I LOVED it. But anyone who knows me knows I'm not naturally like that. I was supposed to take one every 12 hours but I had to take them every 6 hours otherwise the pain would come back and I'd be nauseous and throwing up again, couldn't drive, etc. Take another pill and be high as a kite in 15 minutes. That's when I knew I needed to go back to the Dr for a different prescription. I was offered $300 for the rest of my bottle. At the time I kind of needed the money, but I flushed them down the toilet instead.
I’m blessed at least enough to be able to enjoy the side effects of all of those pharmaceutical things and then when they’re done pretty much call them done. It’s been that way my whole life but it really became that way because of the military lifestyle.

It’s super hard to have any kind of disqualifying habit in the army. Random urine analysis to the tune of like 2-3 a month depending on how wild your unit is so you don’t want to risk your entire career over one weekend at the boatel but many soldiers do.

Instead what you have to do if you decide you want to to partake in those things is only do them when you go on leave back home for a few weeks.

So the army kind of sets up this system where you go home, party hard AF, give yourself enough days to piss clean before you go back and then cold turkey stop any and everything until your next 2 week leave 6-9 months down the road.

You get real good at doing a lot of things in a short period of time then stopping them completely for an extended period of time.

Not that I’m advocating I’m just educating

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I’m blessed at least enough to be able to enjoy the side effects of all of those pharmaceutical things and then when they’re done pretty much call them done. It’s been that way my whole life but it really became that way because of the military lifestyle.

It’s super hard to have any kind of disqualifying habit in the army. Random urine analysis to the tune of like 2-3 a month depending on how wild your unit is so you don’t want to risk your entire career over one weekend at the boatel but many soldiers do.

Instead what you have to do if you decide you want to to partake in those things is only do them when you go on leave back home for a few weeks.

So the army kind of sets up this system where you go home, party hard AF, give yourself enough days to piss clean before you go back and then cold turkey stop any and everything until your next 2 week leave 6-9 months down the road.

You get real good at doing a lot of things in a short period of time then stopping them completely for an extended period of time.

Not that I’m advocating I’m just educating

I consider myself lucky to know when I was becoming physically addicted, and I wasn't mentally addicted by any means.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
F82?

Seriously?

F82_twin_mustang.jpg