Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Last person please clean the coffee pot out before going home for the holidays!!!!

IMAG0539.jpg

Reactions: Bullseyebo

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
I'm all for it. One of the reasons I am so motivated to lose all this extra weight I put on over the past 6 years. I am all about throwing myself off of stuff. Only problem is I don't know if anybody would allow me to anymore with the shunt and clip in my brain.

I supposed I could wear a hat and just not tell them. ;)

Reactions: sam and Strider12

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
My wife and I thought about doing one of those zip lines in in Costa Rica (but it was steel cable & backed by the resort I think) - It was through the jungle canopy and over a small gorge; always regret not paying the extra $$ to do it.

H

Hoss

My wife and I thought about doing one of those zip lines in in Costa Rica (but it was steel cable & backed by the resort I think) - It was through the jungle canopy and over a small gorge; always regret not paying the extra $$ to do it.
We were going to do that and a young woman in front of us was half way out and her hair got tangled in the pulley. They shut it down and brought in a crane. It wasn't pretty.

Glock 21

Woodsman
Mar 26, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
I'm all for it. One of the reasons I am so motivated to lose all this extra weight I put on over the past 6 years. I am all about throwing myself off of stuff. Only problem is I don't know if anybody would allow me to anymore with the shunt and clip in my brain.

I supposed I could wear a hat and just not tell them. ;)

Ill throw you off something anytime you want. Shunt and clip be damned ;):cool:

Reactions: sam