• Total voters

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
She actually threw that out there which means shes serious lmao

Man.....go for it.

If you want a semi auto 308, this M1A of @EugenFJR is NICE.

If I still had McMillan M2A stock I would probably end up buying it for myself.

He's got a damn good price on it considering it's got an extra stock (beautiful wood) and 12 mags

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
I don't know....my diet is mostly stuff I've killed or caught. I heard crazy stories about antelope tasting bad because of the sage - I've tried three, they all tasted good to me, not as strong a flavor as whitetail. The difference between buck/doe/rutting buck is pretty plain, I really can't tell much difference in a corn country doe and an Eastern Oklahoma doe, though.

T_Max - sounds like you're raising deer like folks out here raise cattle, only better.

Wild pigs around here forage for whatever - acorns are the number one food this time of year. Eating wild pork vs domestic, I'd say flavor is better from wild, although meat is much tougher.
our pigs have been tested , they have every known virus known to man , there just target practice to me , pig and yotes never get a free pass , i have some locals i do call for some of the less than 150 lb females the boars are just nasty to cook,, side note , we do have a round coral trap the drops remotely, couple times a years it will get 20 to 30 in it when he drops it