• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
@AirOpsMgr

The top rear section of the upper handguard...it has a 45° (ish) slant to it. It's where the catch would contact it when you rotate the lever down. Compare the length and the angle to your old one. I had to hit mine with a few strokes of a file when I fitted a new gas tube to my AMD.

I would put money on this being the problem.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
I am so sick of it too. The mask thing has turned into the dumbest shit ever. Not sure if you all have been to a bar in the atlanta area recently but you literally put it on walk in then take it off... I only wear mine at work when I have too but I am really getting tired of having to think about wearing one. I feel like I am more prone to catch it by wearing one as I am constantly taking it on and off and moving it on my face.
Well your first problem is being anywhere close to that trash heap we know as Atlanta. Lol

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
In this chart, it doesn’t mention how a “VP Elect” would be chosen.
This makes me wonder if this is a chart based on the original process of choosing the VP by using the guy who came in second place in the Pres election....But if the President hasn’t been decided, how can you know which one would be the VP?
It’s a catch-22.
And even if this isn’t the Old way, it’s still a catch-22 since each Pres candidate has their own VP candidate.

I need more coffee. Maybe then it’ll make sense.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Gonna Bubba this Saiga.

LOL, just a new stock set and railed handguard. The factory HG has 2 big holes someone drilled in it for some reason so I want to replace that. But a pistol grip/ adjustable stock combo was only $50 so I got that too. Gonna look a lot better when I get those on.