this is fucking awesome
Those boys are blasting out the basement again :roflmao:

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
Right!? I’m done wearing masks with the exception of work.( because I go into peoples homes) If the manager at kroger wants to throw me out, I’ll make a scene about it. No one has said anything to me about not wearing one.

#metoo

Some Karen asked if anyone said anything to me at the deli counter in publix one day, I asked if she worked there.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
At this point if you haven’t died from corona, we should consider it a overblown scam. For real, the fact that we’re still talking about this crap is big ghey.
I am so sick of it too. The mask thing has turned into the dumbest shit ever. Not sure if you all have been to a bar in the atlanta area recently but you literally put it on walk in then take it off... I only wear mine at work when I have too but I am really getting tired of having to think about wearing one. I feel like I am more prone to catch it by wearing one as I am constantly taking it on and off and moving it on my face.

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
So I have a quick question for the AK club:

Some of y'all might remember when I was on the hunt for a replacement gas tube to replace the Mall-ninja-railed tube I removed from my WASR. I ordered an AK gas tube for my WASR from Carolina shooter supply, it came in, finally got around to putting it on, but.....

While it does slide into place, uppher hand guard in place, and is fairly tight with just a little back & forth play, I can NOT get the lever to rotate downward - it doesn't even get close to the front sight before it stops.

So, all-knowing KK folks, what do I do next?

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
So I have a quick question for the AK club:

Some of y'all might remember when I was on the hunt for a replacement gas tube to replace the Mall-ninja-railed tube I removed from my WASR. I ordered an AK gas tube for my WASR from Carolina shooter supply, it came in, finally got around to putting it on, but.....

While it does slide into place, uppher hand guard in place, and is fairly tight with just a little back & forth play, I can NOT get the lever to rotate downward - it doesn't even get close to the front sight before it stops.

So, all-knowing KK folks, what do I do next?

Sounds like it's not going down far enough for the bar to rotate.

Check to make sure there is no clearance issue between the upper and lower handguards. Sometimes if the upper hg is on slightly crooked it can stop from seating correctly.