• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
New member on the files only has 5 posts. Has a pretty good deal deal on an FN upper. I asked if he would send first since he was new. Told me he would send if I could send half. The upper is 350. He said he would give me his number so we can talk on the phone.

Scam? Maybe I’m just being too cautious. Just sucks it’s a new guy. It’s not a screaming deal by any means but I’ve seen them 4-450.

Everyone was a new guy at one time. Sorry this isn’t AK related.
Be careful with the phone number deal. That's absolutely worthless. I got scammed after talking/texting with someone off the ODT (the phone call/text) made me feel comfortable and they had 7 positive feedback.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Be careful with the phone number deal. That's absolutely worthless. I got scammed after talking/texting with someone off the ODT (the phone call/text) made me feel comfortable and they had 7 positive feedback.

Yeah I’ve heard stories like that. It’s the holidays, I’d have to sale a couple mags which isn’t a big deal, but $175 (half) is a lot to me at this moment to lose

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
I do sales. I buy a fair amount of liquor year round, and its given as gifts.

I got my ceo a bottle of pappy a few years ago for a christmas present.

When people have all the money in the world, its the unattainable gifts that go the furthest. Its the only thing you can get them that they can't get.

It sits on display at his house to this day. Had job security for like 4 days after that present :)

All supply and demand. Another version of diamonds

soo ahh, you gotta any more of them pappy bottle :boink:

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Said he deals on what sounds like a local site in WV and offered to FaceTime while he ships. Which’s doesn’t help me at all if I never hear back after I send lmao
Seems like he’s going out of his way to try and come up with some Type validation/confirmation. I typically hope the best in people and let them take it on the soul if they’re a thieving, lying, dirt bag. Of course I won’t deal with them again and pursue any legal course of action I may have, but I roll those dice. I don’t know if I’ve ever been burned on a gun deal like that? Except Atlantic, Omega, and a broken UMP9 lol and even that worked itself out eventually

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
No worries on the upper. Maybe I let a good deal slip, but another new member with less than 10 posts bought it. Saves me a peace of mind though

Reactions: Jstegman1 and 3x

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
No worries on the upper. Maybe I let a good deal slip, but another new member with less than 10 posts bought it. Saves me a peace of mind though

honestly i feel a bit of relief when i get a deal im on the fence about snagged out from under me. I may have missed out on a deal but i also may have missed some huge buyers remorse