• Total voters

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
HA! I meant, is your current position going to allow you to retire nicely after 30 years?

If not, then you know it's not going to be like this for 30 years, you've got to move up or move out...but we all know you're going to better yourself over the course of 30 years anyway, I know i'm answering a question that was supposed to be rhetorical LMAO!
If I get stagnant with anything I’m gonna remove myself. The ability to grow is important to me but it’s up to me to seize every opportunity to.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I won’t ever go below 10.5” on a 5.56 again. If I’m dicking around with 5.56 90% of the time I’m on the 14.5” SBR. I suppress the 10.5 with a sig .30 cal QD can but suppressors suck in their own way too. 14.5 is honestly where it’s at.

View attachment 58162
I love my 5.56 10.5” pistol, I won’t go with any shorter of a barrel either - massively loses velocity at 7.5”, and the uncorking pressures are stupid not to mention muzzle blast. Rather have a 9mm carbine at that length.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I get bored fast

Watch stocks. I get bored fast also. I put $100 in stocks, no it's not going to make me rich. But it's something for me to play around and learn with, it keeps me engaged. Lots to learn. A $18 stock moved to $96 yesterday for a return of 442 percent. It will correct somewhat today. But I think it will make a huge move again in the future. The internet is a beautiful thing, it wasn't near as easy to learn this stuff 20 years ago.

Here's a great daily link to ponder. http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets Scroll to the bottom to see the movers and shakers.

If anything, bounce around on stocktwits and read the chat there...I don't even post, I just watch. It's entertaining to watch ppl bitch and piss and moan, some will crash and burn and others skyrocket---bulls vs bears.

I was into vintage car amplifiers and speakers for years, then watches, then guns. I'll always be into guns but I've got to the point where I don't have a lot of wants anymore. I'll stick with a hobby for a few years but when I get burned out, I move on to the next thing that will hold my attention span. I've been lucky that I stumble across something new everytime lol.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Alright so since y'all are graciously allowing me to deviate off topic and talk stocks and 401K, etc...Who all has a TSP account? I know we have some guys in here other than myself.

Do yourself a favor and go to fedsmith.com and sign up for The Daily Wrap-Up, they'll email you a chart every night around 7:30 and show you the daily performance for each of the funds. This is what I use to dictate what funds I move into and out of, typically I'm running 100 percent C or S, or a 50/50 split in both.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Watch stocks. I get bored fast also. I put $100 in stocks, no it's not going to make me rich. But it's something for me to play around and learn with, it keeps me engaged. Lots to learn. A $18 stock moved to $96 yesterday for a return of 442 percent. It will correct somewhat today. But I think it will make a huge move again in the future. The internet is a beautiful thing, it wasn't near as easy to learn this stuff 20 years ago.

Here's a great daily link to ponder. http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets Scroll to the bottom to see the movers and shakers.

If anything, bounce around on stocktwits and read the chat there...I don't even post, I just watch. It's entertaining to watch ppl bitch and piss and moan, some will crash and burn and others skyrocket---bulls vs bears.

I was into vintage car amplifiers and speakers for years, then watches, then guns. I'll always be into guns but I've got to the point where I don't have a lot of wants anymore. I'll stick with a hobby for a few years but when I get burned out, I move on to the next thing that will hold my attention span. I've been lucky that I stumble across something new everytime lol.
Buy a farm. U will not have time to get bored :)

Last edited: