Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I get bored easily but I also know my limits!
You had my address, come out , if you want to try something different. :becky: I have a guest suite set up in the basement.
In the next 4 months I need to build a new hearth, reface the fireplace, hang a new mantle (momma wants it done by Dec 1st), build 6 raised beds, mow down about 2 acres worth of blackberry bushes, build 2 fences around the orchard and rhubarb. Haul deadwood out of the woods and have a BIG bonfire.
No experience is necessary, I will teach you and give you tools. ;)

Augustatrader

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Augusta
You had my address, come out , if you want to try something different. :becky: I have a guest suite set up in the basement.
In the next 4 months I need to build a new hearth, reface the fireplace, hang a new mantle (momma wants it done by Dec 1st), build 6 raised beds, mow down about 2 acres worth of blackberry bushes, build 2 fences around the orchard and rhubarb. Haul deadwood out of the woods and have a BIG bonfire.
No experience is necessary, I will teach you and give you tools. ;)
Careful @Fast306stang ... blink and you are a sharecropper for @Jeddak

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I will be a benevelent war lord, when society breaks down. @Jds556762 will be my general.
Now if only I could convince my wife to let me have concubines... I would call myself Abraham. :cool:
As your general I will keep your 3 priorities close to Heart; To crush your enemies, To see them driven before you, To hear the lamentations of their women.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
New member on the files only has 5 posts. Has a pretty good deal deal on an FN upper. I asked if he would send first since he was new. Told me he would send if I could send half. The upper is 350. He said he would give me his number so we can talk on the phone.

Scam? Maybe I’m just being too cautious. Just sucks it’s a new guy. It’s not a screaming deal by any means but I’ve seen them 4-450.

Everyone was a new guy at one time. Sorry this isn’t AK related.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
New member on the files only has 5 posts. Has a pretty good deal deal on an FN upper. I asked if he would send first since he was new. Told me he would send if I could send half. The upper is 350. He said he would give me his number so we can talk on the phone.

Scam? Maybe I’m just being too cautious. Just sucks it’s a new guy. It’s not a screaming deal by any means but I’ve seen them 4-450.

Everyone was a new guy at one time. Sorry this isn’t AK related.
id risk it