Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
and as if the mods on ODT couldnt get any ghayer they pull WTB because its for booze??? shit was done all the time but i guess it has truly become the safe space for all those scared of the real world.

oh and it Appears version 1.0 finally got the final lock, guess they took the hint

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Alright so since y'all are graciously allowing me to deviate off topic and talk stocks and 401K, etc...Who all has a TSP account? I know we have some guys in here other than myself.

Do yourself a favor and go to fedsmith.com and sign up for The Daily Wrap-Up, they'll email you a chart every night around 7:30 and show you the daily performance for each of the funds. This is what I use to dictate what funds I move into and out of, typically I'm running 100 percent C or S, or a 50/50 split in both.
I gotta get you to teach me what the FUCK all of that shit means.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
You had my address, come out , if you want to try something different. :becky: I have a guest suite set up in the basement.
In the next 4 months I need to build a new hearth, reface the fireplace, hang a new mantle (momma wants it done by Dec 1st), build 6 raised beds, mow down about 2 acres worth of blackberry bushes, build 2 fences around the orchard and rhubarb. Haul deadwood out of the woods and have a BIG bonfire.
No experience is necessary, I will teach you and give you tools. ;)
I’m your huckleberry!

You explain to my wife why I’m not working on MY house...

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
The check i'm gonna write to populate my TDAmeritrade account...
Just saying that there's always an ipo bump and then there's a sell-off and correction, which could be drastic if the stock is low float and can't withstand the sell-off. Get out quick while you can unless you really know the company.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Just saying that there's always an ipo bump and then there's a sell-off and correction, which could be drastic if the stock is low float and can't withstand the sell-off. Get out quick while you can unless you really know the company.

The IPO was in July, the price held steady until yesterday due to a successful first stage completion of a trial. I expected the next bump to occur when the 2nd stage ends, but damn if it didn't shoot up another $30 today.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
The IPO was in July, the price held steady until yesterday due to a successful first stage completion of a trial. I expected the next bump to occur when the 2nd stage ends, but damn if it didn't shoot up another $30 today.
Don't be too greedy. Bulls make money, bears make money, pigs get slaughtered.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Don't be too greedy. Bulls make money, bears make money, pigs get slaughtered.

Like I said I'm only playing with $100 and learning the game. Keeps my boredom in check. But I'm learning and I'm going to make the jump eventually.

Now I do have control over my (basically) 401K and I do pretty well with that. Very well actually. But it's pretty simplified so the risks are minimal.