• Total voters

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Just an AKM trigger guard. No drilling necessary, but getting the old mag release off is going to be a pain in the ass.
I'd be paying someone to do it. Being that you're in the industry, allegedly, how much should a job like that cost the average joe paying someone to do it? Ballpark, +/- $60

Reactions: 3x and Old Skool

gasouthsiderevolver

Woodsman
Kalash Klub
Feb 9, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Zip code
I'm kinda thinking about 'downgrading'. I'd almost rather have two 'lesser' guns and more ammo. Either that or another galil, but I need to pick mine up first and see how i like it.

I kinda started that way of thinking a little over a year ago. I used to be all about high end AR’s and stuff then got into the AK platform and realized the multi use of it and practicality. Also once I figured out how to truly shoot an AK accurately and affectively, to me it kinda rendered the AR second class as a battle rifle to me. I sold off all of my high end AR’s and started buying AK’s. I still have an AR as it’s ease of use works for none rifle folks and those who can’t take recoil.

Toothpick

Real Eyes Realize Real Lies
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
საქართველო
3g2upl4pq6kufc4m.onion
Zip code
Reactions: KhyberPass and 3x

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
833F32AC-2700-4209-8CAD-A4500A76A9D6.jpeg
Didn’t feel like taking them all out.
Hungarians and East German are still in the pouches. If you have a question about any of the Mags or pouches such as the origin I can answer them. Also 5 more bakelites in the orange Hungarian pouch. Also not pictured is about 15 pouches in the spare bed room. Romy, polish and a green leather Hungarian.

Last edited:

Toothpick

Real Eyes Realize Real Lies
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
საქართველო
3g2upl4pq6kufc4m.onion
Zip code
I kinda started that way of thinking a little over a year ago. I used to be all about high end AR’s and stuff then got into the AK platform and realized the multi use of it and practicality. Also once I figured out how to truly shoot an AK accurately and affectively, to me it kinda rendered the AR second class as a battle rifle to me. I sold off all of my high end AR’s and started buying AK’s. I still have an AR as it’s ease of use works for none rifle folks and those who can’t take recoil.
Same here -- just sold my last AR a couple weeks ago.

To me recoil from 5.56 feels about the same as 7.62 though, idk.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
View attachment 55538
Didn’t feel like taking them all out.
Hungarians and East German are still in the pouches. If you have a question about any of the Mags or pouches such as the origin I can answer them. Also 5 more bakelites in the orange Hungarian pouch.

I need an orange Hungarian pouch if you ever run across another one. Liberty Tree has them but my account is screwed up there.

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
Yes. Fire away on the NF. Are you considering the NX8 1-8x or the ATACR?

I currently have an elcan.

Thinking about trading somebody for a nx8.

Their nx8 ad, he's looking to trade for elcan.

I've never looked through nf glass before. I only know reputation. If I'm choosing between the two, what's the better prize ?

Reactions: KhyberPass and 3x