• Total voters

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I currently have an elcan.

Thinking about trading somebody for a nx8.

Their nx8 ad, he's looking to trade for elcan.

I've never looked through nf glass before. I only know reputation. If I'm choosing between the two, what's the better prize ?
Well, I can't speak for the Elcan, but I work for NF. The glass quality on the NX8 1-8x is superb, and of course you will have our legendary reliability and repeatability.

NF also has a lifetime transferable warranty, so if there ever is a problem, you're covered.

With the NX8, you have a true 1x on the low end.

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
Well, I can't speak for the Elcan, but I work for NF. The glass quality on the NX8 1-8x is superb, and of course you will have our legendary reliability and repeatability.

NF also has a lifetime transferable warranty, so if there ever is a problem, you're covered.

With the NX8, you have a true 1x on the low end.

Thank you sir ........ appreciate the input certainly. Apples to apples, the nf seems like you get more for the dollar. 8 magnification settings versus 2.

I think the nf is significantly lighter, not sure once you add the mount. This will be my Google foo this week. Thank you bud.

Sooooo ps...... Keep us updated on that end of year blem sale from your factory !

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Thank you sir ........ appreciate the input certainly. Apples to apples, the nf seems like you get more for the dollar. 8 magnification settings versus 2.

I think the nf is significantly lighter, not sure once you add the mount. This will be my Google foo this week. Thank you bud.

Sooooo ps...... Keep us updated on that end of year blem sale from your factory !
You're absolutely welcome.
The NX8 is only 17 ounces.

Our demos blems go out to our dealers, we do not do direct sales to the public. Check out Mile High Shooting Accessories, they currently have demos on hand, and they are great folks to deal with.

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
You're absolutely welcome.
The NX8 is only 17 ounces.

Our demos blems go out to our dealers, we do not do direct sales to the public. Check out Mile High Shooting Accessories, they currently have demos on hand, and they are great folks to deal with.

Is nf headquartered in Georgia ?

The blem comment certainly had some jest to it, but I will certainly check them out.

Thank you!

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I can empathize... If I was only a medium there would be so many more options
View attachment 55543
I'd accept a solid xl/2xl. I need to trim some weight. I dont think I've been less than an XL since middle school .

I really like italian and german camo. If only they could form some sort of alliance.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I'd accept a solid xl/2xl. I need to trim some weight. I dont think I've been less than an XL since middle school .

I really like italian and german camo. If only they could form some sort of alliance.
This Italian camo?
IMG_20191017_093907_800.jpg

Or do you mean the more vintage stuff?

I'm a big fan of flecktarn and some of the German late war patterns.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I kinda started that way of thinking a little over a year ago. I used to be all about high end AR’s and stuff then got into the AK platform and realized the multi use of it and practicality. Also once I figured out how to truly shoot an AK accurately and affectively, to me it kinda rendered the AR second class as a battle rifle to me. I sold off all of my high end AR’s and started buying AK’s. I still have an AR as it’s ease of use works for none rifle folks and those who can’t take recoil.
And I just got unto high end ARs. :)
No cold hammer forged barrel, no AR for me.

Anybody wants to sell me their FEG 85M, though?