• Total voters

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Met @Grunk tonight. What a class act you are sir. We will be getting up soon to go shoot. Prayers for you and your wife!!

Oh and he has a bad ass all black German Shepherd I knew we had something in common.
@Peanut Butter It was my honor, sir. And thank you for the prayers. Can't wait to go shooting.

I'm sure the security footage of you trying to explain to your co-workers who this random old guy who wandered in is would be hilarious to see.

Last edited:

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Still no luck on an Egyptian pouch.

found someone with an Arabic marked dust cover for $80 and an Arabic marked sight leaf for $125. Sight leaf is too rich for my blood

Augustatrader

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Augusta
Whoa. The AK-V is 1/2x28?

I think I just heard my credit card scream.

Still a bit overpriced, IMO, but fun as shit. Picked mine up on the ODT for $700

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Met @Grunk tonight. What a class act you are sir. We will be getting up soon to go shoot. Prayers for you and your wife!!

Oh and he has a bad ass all black German Shepherd I knew we had something in common.

@Grunk and his wife(and Duke too!) are awesome. The first time I met them they welcomed me and my wild ass toddler and 7-year-old into their home with open arms. They had us over for a couple hours with gifts awaiting my kids that they both still love to this day. Both my daughter and my son still talk about Grunk and Mrs. Suz. We were really lucky and caught his wife on one of her rare good days and she and my kids played the whole time we were there while me and Grunk were shooting the shit. They are two of the nicest people you will ever meet in your life. Grunk and his wife have been married for a long time but the way they act towards each other you'd think that they were newlyweds. Those two were definitely meant to be together.