• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Fag move bro. Now I have to report you. Then you will report me. Before you know it, We will all be banned and laufen and hoss's mom will be pregnant. This is gonna get ugly. Especially laufen's baby.
No one is getting banned for being a fag; you're still here, aren't you?

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
There is a reason I like this place. I'm a little twisted like the rest of ya. I really enjoy this. Except for Hoss's mom. She's such a bitch. I think by proxy that laufen might owe me child support. I'm not sure if he's the mother though.

Reactions: Mac11FA

AirOpsMgr

Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
There is a reason I like this place. I'm a little twisted like the rest of ya. I really enjoy this. Except for Hoss's mom. She's such a bitch. I think by proxy that laufen might owe me child support. I'm not sure if he's the mother though.
Rest assured, there are others here far more twisted than you....... And Hoss' mom is not a bitch, but I won't dispute that Laufen is your mother

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Rest assured, there are others here far more twisted than you....... And Hoss' mom is not a bitch, but I won't dispute that Laufen is your mother

Don't put that evil on me rickybobby. Just cause I sucked his tits doesn't make him my mother. It was the vodka bro. And I really don't know hoss's mom but I like to jump on the boat when I can. Most times it rolls over because I'm fat. Who knew?

AirOpsMgr

Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Don't put that evil on me rickybobby. Just cause I sucked his tits doesn't make him my mother. It was the vodka bro. And I really don't know hoss's mom but I like to jump on the boat when I can. Most times it rolls over because I'm fat. Who knew?
Winners get to do what they want

Reactions: karlvv

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia

Easy... she's sensitive bro.

H

Hoss's Mom

Want to go for a ride?

Reactions: sam and karlvv

Jcountry

Frontiersman
Mar 30, 2015
Georgia
You're comparing the opinion of professionals to the opinions of those that are not professionals. Hopefully you're not a hypocrite, and you consult the bum of the street corner next time you have a medical condition that warrants attention.

"Scientists
Reporting @AirOpsMgr for reporting me on reporting somebody. :popcorn:

You are all on double-secret report!

Fags!

Reactions: Cudruln and Mac11FA

Jcountry

Frontiersman
Mar 30, 2015
Georgia
You're comparing the opinion of professionals to the opinions of those that are not professionals. Hopefully you're not a hypocrite, and you consult the bum of the street corner next time you have a medical condition that warrants attention.

It is real simple:

Those "climate scientists" simply do not comply with the scientific method.

They are not scientists. They are fools.

Pretty simple.

Here's a flow chart. You obviously need infographics.

2013-updated_scientific-method-steps_v6_noheader.png

They comply with none of this.