karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Yep-

Just like the "scientists" who promoted eugenics almost 100 years ago to try and breed a super race. Back then, you would see "the debate is over" and "the science is settled" and such and so.

Anyone who dared to disagree with the "experts" on eugenics would not get promoted in their academic careers, they would lose grants and funding, and they would get laughed at by "real" scientists.

Eugenics is not taken seriously now.

Newton based a lot of his calculations on something called "ether." It was a colorless, tasteless gas with special properties to make some of his more uncomfortable predictions work. Real "scientists" took this "ether" very seriously for a few hundred years. The "science was settled" a long, ling time before a clown named Einstein came along and ripped humanity forward by an immeasurable amount. All because he didn't buy the company line about this fishy "ether" stuff.

There are many examples like this. "Eugenics" was not scientifically tested and proven. Neither was "ether." Neither is "climate change." It is simply propaganda. The morons who preach it can't even agree on what effects it is supposed to have. They can't even agree on the questions to ask.

Not science. Not one bit.

Einstein was a novice compared to Tesla. People don't know that because it's been hidden. Why? For money. Most great breakthroughs are the same. Most will never know.

Reactions: Mac11FA

Jcountry

Frontiersman
Mar 30, 2015
Georgia
It's because scientists are gay. I heard sarah pallin say that so it must be true.

How about some kind of response which may require actual thought to construct?

How is "science" which is not tested, which does not match predictions, really "science? Is it somehow all "sciency" because some guy with a Phd is being paid to say it? That's all "climate change" is. A bunch of blabber from a bunch of clowns who don't have predictable, testable, reproducible theories.

I probably am asking too much from anyone who would ever buy that load in the first place.

Jcountry

Frontiersman
Mar 30, 2015
Georgia
Einstein was a novice compared to Tesla. People don't know that because it's been hidden. Why? For money. Most great breakthroughs are the same. Most will never know.

Both of them were incredible.

But I don't think it is a fair comparison. Tesla came up with awesome stuff, but he was an inventor. He invented cool stuff you can see and touch. Einstein came up with cool stuff you can only think about. Some stuff that they still haven't created the technology to test. In terms of contributions to human understanding, Einstein is the greatest thinker who has ever lived. No question.

Point is, Einstein didn't buy that load about the either. He smelled BS and sought to find out the truth.

The scientific method would lead climate scientists to the truth as well-if they actually used it.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code

How is "science" which is not tested, which does not match predictions, really "science? Is it somehow all "sciency" because some guy with a Phd is being paid to say it? That's all "climate change" is. A bunch of blabber from a bunch of clowns who don't have predictable, testable, reproducible theories.

I probably am asking too much from anyone who would ever buy that load in the first place.
Lol. Personally knowing "blabber clowns" I can assure you 200 percent that they aren't paid to falsify or manufacture data and corresponding research. Especially nearly every one of them on the planet. That's ludicrous.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Typing in this phone that was damned by a God is a real bastard. Gnite

Jcountry

Frontiersman
Mar 30, 2015
Georgia
Lol. Personally knowing "blabber clowns" I can assure you 200 percent that they aren't paid to falsify or manufacture data and corresponding research. Especially nearly every one of them on the planet. That's ludicrous.

OK, science boy.

How come your clowns refuse to utilize the scientific method? Riddle me that.

They don't get past the hypothesis part. They just create new hypothesis after new hypothesis to attempt to match observations. That is called propaganda.

Those fools can't even agree on what should happen. Warmer, colder, ice, storms, tornadoes, flying monkeys, airborne herpes......

Give me a damn break.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code

Probably not. I'm a math guy and I believe numbers. Theories are BS and can be proven or denounced. I look at the numbers. I don't believe anyone. The only people I ever believed in life are my Mother and my daughters. The rest is math.

Jcountry

Frontiersman
Mar 30, 2015
Georgia
Probably not. I'm a math guy and I believe numbers. Theories are BS and can be proven or denounced. I look at the numbers. I don't believe anyone. The only people I ever believed in life are my Mother and my daughters. The rest is math.

This is precisely my point.

They made a bunch of theories. Those theories yielded predictions. ALL those prredictions have failed to match observations.

So they keep gonig back to the drawing board and attempting to rationalize stuff-over and over, And they keep failing.

Dumbasses are now trying to divert attention to their previously retarded predictions about temperature and make the whole thing about "change." Storms, snow, ice, anything they can dream up. They are desperate, because they are failing-miserably.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
I lost my buddy a couple weeks ago. We adopted two new boys last week. I was working all day and when I came home the cool one was nowhere to be found. My daughters and I spent hours looking for him. We looked everywhere. In between posting stupid shit and spending time with my family, I walked around my perimeter and down the road. I was just about to get pissed. It was 30 minutes ago. My wife came out of the bedroom distraught as I was. She opened the food cabinet out of habit. Guess what jumped out. My new buddy. That little fucker. It was the best thing that has happened to me in a long time. It's weird how the little things can mean so much. Goodnight ya'll. I'm going to sleep good tonight.

FLSheepdog

Scout
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 29, 2015
Florida
I did that once for a couple months. Worked with some really great people, but the 3am to 3pm shifts kinda sucked, though it paid well. How many screens you do in a night/morning?

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Stoopid as hell. It would have been too easy to make contact with the caller to make sure they had the right house. I know if someone busted in my back door there would be a shooting. I hope the officer heals up, but I also hope they learn from this. Private property is just that. Don't go in half cocked and you wont get shot in the ass.

Reactions: Mac11FA and sam

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
Stoopid as hell. It would have been too easy to make contact with the caller to make sure they had the right house. I know if someone busted in my back door there would be a shooting. I hope the officer heals up, but I also hope they learn from this. Private property is just that. Don't go in half cocked and you wont get shot in the ass.
Private property is a lie. The county owns every house. That's how they get away with this shit.

Reactions: Shemp and sam

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
What about the detective that shot himself in the leg when he re-holstered his weapon after clearing a house?