Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Jcountry

Frontiersman
Mar 30, 2015
Georgia
Them crazy scientists and their experiments and data and those whatzamathingies.

If they can't tell me what the hell is gonna happen 3 days from now, they damn sure can't tell me what will happen in 100 years.

"Climate science" is not science. It is political horse crap. It is pure propaganda.

-25 years ago, they said the Earth would warm enough turn into Venus. (Silly.)
-15 years ago, they said it would cause the oceans to cover most land masses because the poles would melt. (Antarctica has actually increase ice mass much more than the Arctic has lost it.)
-10 years ago, they said we would be covered up with more numerous and stronger hurricanes year after year.

This crap bears no relation to science whatsoever. It is forming and re-forming "predictions" to match past observations-then extrapolating magic and unicorns from that.

These morons can't even tell us if the earth will get hotter, colder or change the same. They now are moving away from temperature altogether and just saying that this crap causes monsoons, tornadoes, and flash mobs.

Climate "scientists" are fools. They should all be stripped of their grants and credentials. Science is supposed to be repeatable and yield predictable results. Climate "scientists" have managed to do absolutely none of that.

Last edited:

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
If they can't tell me what the hell is gonna happen 3 days from now, they damn sure can't tell me what will happen in 100 years.

"Climate science" is not science. It is political horse crap. It is pure propaganda.

-25 years ago, they said the Earth would warm enough turn into Venus. (Silly.)
-15 years ago, they said it would cause the oceans to cover most land masses because the poles would melt. (Antarctica has actually increase ice mass much more than the Arctic has lost it.)
-10 years ago, they said we would be covered up with more numerous and stronger hurricanes year after year.

This crap bears no relation to science whatsoever. It is forming and re-forming "predictions" to match past observations-then extrapolating magic and unicorns from that.

These morons can't even tell us if the earth will get hotter, colder or change the same. They now are moving away from temperature altogether and just saying that this crap causes monsoons, tornadoes, and flash mobs.

Climate "scientists" are fools. They should all be stripped of their grants and credentials. Science is supposed to be repeatable and yield predictable results. Climate "scientists" have managed to do absolutely none of that.
You're comparing meteorologists to climate scientists.......

spiderman_look_at_him.jpg

Jcountry

Frontiersman
Mar 30, 2015
Georgia
You ride a scooter, shut up fag

spiderman%20faggot%20detector.jpg

Reactions: Mac11FA

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
No...

I am comparing climate "scientists" to fools.
You're comparing the opinion of professionals to the opinions of those that are not professionals. Hopefully you're not a hypocrite, and you consult the bum of the street corner next time you have a medical condition that warrants attention.