Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Who is that? The only Google result is a Nebraska school board member.

And like I said, your stance on guns takes a back seat to other things you care about.
It's the fucking governor. Seriously, you totally lack nuance.

If you had two issues that were important, and one candidate was very much against one of them but had zero chance of influencing legislation on said item, but could pass another, would you vote against them? I wouldn't. I'm about getting shit done, not passing some fucking morality judgement that means absolutely nothing..

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
To purchase tickets you can either message NRA Banquet Meriwether County Oct 1rst at 5:30pm , call 770-927-1058 or 770-927-6712 or go to our Events page by clicking on NRA Banquet below. Remember that this Event is not only helping the Youth Shooting Sports and other NRA Programs but it will also bring fellowship and fun with NRA Merchandise all in one place. These Banquets are what raises money for these programs.

https://m.facebook.com/nrabanquetmeriwether

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Maybe it's already been covered, and maybe this will make me look like a weirdo, but one of the things that was sticking out like a sore thumb in the POV video was that the cameraman wasn't facing the interview but looking off in the distance. It was just odd.

Where do you even begin with this story. This guy was a coward through and through. I haven't watched the news, but how are they trying to spin this since he was everything the left glorifies?

That poor girl and guy had their whole lives ahead of them. Very sad indeed.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
shit drop the price on that mini 14 and i might just buy a gun from you wally world.
And that's why we continued to get fucked in the ass. All we, the shooting public seems to care about is price. Hell, the Brady campaign could be selling Garands for $50 each and using the funds to pass anti-gun legislation and we'd buy the shit out of them.

madHatter

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Fuckville
And that's why we continued to get fucked in the ass. All we, the shooting public seems to care about is price. Hell, the Brady campaign could be selling Garands for $50 each and using the funds to pass anti-gun legislation and we'd buy the shit out of them.
ok, paying retail vs. dealer price... the math to me makes sense only i would give my hard earned money to an LGS before buying a gun from walmart

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
ok, paying retail vs. dealer price... the math to me makes sense only i would give my hard earned money to an LGS before buying a gun from walmart
I don't care about $$ nearly as much as I care about my rights. I've lived in places with near zero gun rights, and it sucks balls. Walmart is in the same (or worse) boat than Dicks after this bs. Nothing over 7 rounds, because of it's propensity to be used in "mass killings"? Fuck. They still sell alcohol, and fucking doughnuts. Fuck them Fuck them to hell.

*also I'm a but drunk, but the sentiment is the same.

Reactions: Shemp

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code
I wonder why, if not for political reasons, they'd eliminate EVERY firearm they sell that holds more than 7 rounds. Hmmmm, you don't have to be the head cashier at said walmart to figure that one out. Why would they eliminate AR's and keep fucking wingmasters?

They're still selling mini-14s too

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
They're still selling mini-14s too
Wrong.

“Trinity Church is very pleased to hear that Walmart will no longer sell the kinds of weapons that have caused such devastation and loss in communities across our country,” he said in a statement.

“We continue to believe that corporate boards have the responsibility to oversee the creation of policies that will guide decision making on marketing and other issues that could have momentous impact on the safety and well-being of society and to shareholder value.”

Walmart will sell off its remaining inventory of assault rifles and other guns with a magazine capacity of seven or more rounds, according to BearingArms.com.

These weapons will be replaced with “other hunting and sportsman firearms such as shot guns and rifles based on customer demand,” Lundberg said.

LOL Hunting and "sportsmans" arms. Fuck the shit out of people that want to shoot competitively, or defend their fucking lives. Fuck Walmart

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code
It's the fucking governor. Seriously, you totally lack nuance.

If you had two issues that were important, and one candidate was very much against one of them but had zero chance of influencing legislation on said item, but could pass another, would you vote against them? I wouldn't. I'm about getting shit done, not passing some fucking morality judgement that means absolutely nothing..
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_Ricketts

The governor is Pete

Reactions: Laufen

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code
Wrong.

“Trinity Church is very pleased to hear that Walmart will no longer sell the kinds of weapons that have caused such devastation and loss in communities across our country,” he said in a statement.

“We continue to believe that corporate boards have the responsibility to oversee the creation of policies that will guide decision making on marketing and other issues that could have momentous impact on the safety and well-being of society and to shareholder value.”

Walmart will sell off its remaining inventory of assault rifles and other guns with a magazine capacity of seven or more rounds, according to BearingArms.com.

These weapons will be replaced with “other hunting and sportsman firearms such as shot guns and rifles based on customer demand,” Lundberg said.

LOL Hunting and "sportsmans" arms. Fuck the shit out of people that want to shoot competitively, or defend their fucking lives. Fuck Walmart

The Conyers Wal-Mart had a mini 14 today, and it wasn't on sale. I asked the clerk if they were still carrying the mini, and he said they were. Maybe he was wrong.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
The Conyers Wal-Mart had a mini 14 today, and it wasn't on sale. I asked the clerk if they were still carrying the mini, and he said they were. Maybe he was wrong.
It won't for long. It'll be replaced with a nice double barrel shotgun..

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
FYI there are plenty of politicians with 100 percent NRA rankings that have worked to nuke pro gun bills. There's no true test unless you really comb through all their committee votes, amendments, etc.....

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
FYI there are plenty of politicians with 100 percent NRA rankings that have worked to nuke pro gun bills. There's no true test unless you really comb through all their committee votes, amendments, etc.....
Oh come on, that takes effort. You're supposed to slap on a jersey and give blind support.