• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code
The Perry fair is horrible. Everything's crowded, really expensive. Every ride costs a minimum of $5. It's literally cheaper to go to Six Flags.

Reactions: sam

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code
Some motivations are more important than others. For once a shooting will be more about the victims than the killers, but only because of who the killer is and why he did it.

Reactions: PewPewPewCo

DoglegArms

Silencer Dealer of 2015, 2016, 2017
Jul 12, 2015
Dallas, GA
www.doglegarms.com
Zip code
  • He says he has been attacked by black men and white females
  • He says has suffered racial discrimination, sexual harassment and bullying at work
  • He talks about how he was attacked for being a gay, black man

“Yes, it will sound like I am angry...I am. And I have every right to be. But when I leave this Earth, the only emotion I want to feel is peace....”

1 sick MFer
burn in hell

Boo fucking hoo. Here you have an adult who could not figure out how to function socially in society.

This was a hate crime as far as I'm concerned.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
What pro gun, 100% 2a politician, have you voted for in the past?....take two
I don't think any politician on any ballot is as pro-gun as I am, so probably none. For sure none are 100% pro-gun. So zero.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Why does not selling ARs make them anti gun?

So you are allowed to do business with anti gun businesses because they don't carry the same weight as Wal-Mart? How much money did you spend at Wal-Mart last year?
I purchased motor oil there.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Why does not selling ARs make them anti gun?

So you are allowed to do business with anti gun businesses because they don't carry the same weight as Wal-Mart? How much money did you spend at Wal-Mart last year?
THey made a statement that the were no longer going to sell "assault rifles" that are used in mass killings. If that's not fucking political (and completely fucking idiotic), I don't know what is.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Already answered. I rarely go there, and will still rarely go there. How many anti gun businesses in Decatur do you patronize? ...take two.
I used to love the Thinking Man Tavern, and a pet food store very near my house. The Man, put up a no guns sign, I emailed the manager and told them I'd never come back. Same with the pet food place. The pet food store emailed me back to say they took their sign down. I've gone back there.

Last edited:

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
100% rating from the NRA will be good enough.
I see you still haven't understood the point I made several paged back. I give careful consideration to political climate, possibility of an anti-gun law being passed (or pro-gun law being passed) depending on the political climate, as well as a number of other issues that are important, and the odds that they will receive favorable legislative action as well.
This is really simple, I'm not sure why you're having a hard time. I'll vote for an anti-gun politician if they have zero chance of passing anti-gun legislation, but can pass other legislation that I support. That's just the most tactically correct way to approach the choice. That might not be the touchy feely way, but it's my logical way of looking at candidates and their potential It's never failed me yet.

Excellent rating by NRA. Pat Ricketts.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Alright, fresh out of the Sqaure pub, and settling in for an evening of SET'ing with some beer. :D

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code
I see you still haven't understood the point I made several paged back. I give careful consideration to political climate, possibility of an anti-gun law being passed (or pro-gun law being passed) depending on the political climate, as well as a number of other issues that are important, and the odds that they will receive favorable legislative action as well.
This is really simple, I'm not sure why you're having a hard time. I'll vote for an anti-gun politician if they have zero chance of passing anti-gun legislation, but can pass other legislation that I support. That's just the most tactically correct way to approach the choice. That might not be the touchy feely way, but it's my logical way of looking at candidates and their potential It's never failed me yet.

Excellent rating by NRA. Pat Ricketts.

Who is that? The only Google result is a Nebraska school board member.

And like I said, your stance on guns takes a back seat to other things you care about.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
There's hundreds of articles about them not selling, I haven't seen anything where they say it's stopping because ARs are used in mass shootings.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2015/08/25/wal-mart-abandons-ar-15-shooters-good/
This is as close to a statement from the company that I've seen.
I wonder why, if not for political reasons, they'd eliminate EVERY firearm they sell that holds more than 7 rounds. Hmmmm, you don't have to be the head cashier at said walmart to figure that one out. Why would they eliminate AR's and keep fucking wingmasters?