Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I gleaned that you don't believe that a pro-gun or anti-gun mood affect the types of legislation that get proposed. That you will bear no responsibility for any legislation that gets passed in the future because the leftists that you support won't be in a position to do anything, and leftists that will be in a position to do something will lose your support because you have a crystal ball or something. That supporting Obama the first time, and making him an incumbent which makes it much more likely that he would win re-election, still means nothing because you sat home on the second election day and cleared your soul of responsibility. That you aren't on a team, which means your choice is between a leftist and abstaining from the political process.

What pro gun, 100% 2a politician have you voted for in the past?

And I don't like Wal-Mart, and rarely go there, but they are not hurting me like Target, by "banning" carry in their stores. Are you going to stop shopping at the Dekalb farmers market? How many anti gun businesses in Decatur do you support with your money?
I don't care about moods and types of legislation that gets proposed. I care about what has a real possibility of getting passed. That's all.

Will you continue shopping at Walmart...take 3.

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code
I don't care about moods and types of legislation that gets proposed. I care about what has a real possibility of getting passed. That's all.

Will you continue shopping at Walmart...take 3.

Already answered. I rarely go there, and will still rarely go there. How many anti gun businesses in Decatur do you patronize? ...take two.

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
oh snap
boys play nice

I was in Warner Robins Monday
after my doctor's apt had to run to cvs, was a mom and pop bakery right behind there. I walked over was going to grab my daughter a yummy treat for afterschool
was opening the door and I saw the sign...............no weapons allowed
I turned and walked away

Reactions: Laufen and freedom

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Already answered. I rarely go there, and will still rarely go there. How many anti gun businesses in Decatur do you patronize? ...take two.
So you will continue shopping there. I don't know of any politically active businesses are anti gun. Certainly none of them carry the same weight as Walmart.

Shooters Edge

Hunter
Mar 26, 2015
Griffin
Zip code
May seem a little strange to some of you but I have only been to the county 4 times my whole life. My dad took us when I was a kid twice and I been two times since I I've been grown. I'm 26 now with 2 girls. One 5 the other 2. I just wanna drink a few brews before I go and enjoy the corn dogs our Kiwanis club make. Walk around smelling funnel cakes, seeing people I haven't seen in a while and just relax. Anyone else here ready for it?
Oh and never been to the perry fair but will go one day.

Blackrifler42

Woodsman
Trusted Trader
Mar 26, 2015
Georgia
Places like this kind of slows down life a little while you're there. The Collinsville flea market does the same thing for me, my dad took my brother and I there all the time when we were kids. I've been really wanting to go back for a long time.

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code
So you will continue shopping there. I don't know of any politically active businesses are anti gun. Certainly none of them carry the same weight as Walmart.

Why does not selling ARs make them anti gun?

So you are allowed to do business with anti gun businesses because they don't carry the same weight as Wal-Mart? How much money did you spend at Wal-Mart last year?