• Total voters

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
yvonnecraig2.jpg

My childhood crush passed away today. Yvonne Craig, TV's Batgirl of the 1960's, has died. She was 78 yrs old. Craig passed away at her home in Pacific Palisades surrounded by her family, according to her spokesman. She had been suffering from breast cancer that metastasized to her liver.

Besides the 1960'2 Batman TV Show, Craig also played Martha, the green Orion Slave Girl who wanted to kill Captain Kirk, in the third season of “Star Trek.” Her guest appearances on TV include “The Man From U.N.C.L.E.,” “Fantasy Island,” “The Mod Squad” and “The Many Lives of Dobie Gillis.” She also starred in two movies opposite Elvis Presley, “It Happened at the World’s Fair” and “Kissin’ Cousins.”

http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/yvonne-craig-dead-batgirl-batman-dies-1201573165/

heavyd

Hunter
Jun 24, 2015
Alright, so you're original trust is the real trust. If you were to execute a new one you would be creating a new trust, even if you use the same name. So, that's out of the question.

If you were my client I would draft an affidavit for you to sign. You would be attesting under oath that this is an identical copy of the misplaced original trust.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Alright, so you're original trust is the real trust. If you were to execute a new one you would be creating a new trust, even if you use the same name. So, that's out of the question.

If you were my client I would draft an affidavit for you to sign. You would be attesting under oath that this is an identical copy of the misplaced original trust.

Hunter4life was in need of your services Sir. I'm not sure if you saw his post, but you immediately came to mind.

Maharaja

Hunter
Jul 6, 2015
Its strange how in my mind they remain young (reruns), Godspeed Yvonne.

I always liked the original Cat Woman (as a kid I was not sure why) as a teen I figured it out.

Reactions: EugenFJR

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Yeah the old Batman series sure hired some lookers!

RIP

batgirl66.jpg

Laces_Out_Marino

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Aug 14, 2015
CANTON, GA
Zip code
I was getting ready to load the kids in the truck to take them to school when my phone rang, it was my wife asking me if I could drive down to the 94.9 studio today to pick up tickets she won on the way into work for Luke Bryan. ok, so we are both lucky.