• Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

YaDaddy

Hunter
Jul 5, 2015
Two excellent laffs in this thread. Thanks!

Hasn't been a very funny day, but biggest laffs of the day by far.

Reactions: Trimax2

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
That's the big thing, she is unsure on what she wants to do or where she wants to go. Guess I am just looking for opinions on some good places for a long weekend that won't completely break the bank.

We normally stay at a b&b in Savannah. But she is unable to get in touch with the lady that owns it. That is the main reason I am exploring some options.

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
That's the big thing, she is unsure on what she wants to do or where she wants to go. Guess I am just looking for opinions on some good places for a long weekend that won't completely break the bank.

We normally stay at a b&b in Savannah. But she is unable to get in touch with the lady that owns it. That is the main reason I am exploring some options.

rOmiLaYu

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
Earth
Zip code
I should have figured @rOmiLaYu would comment sooner then later. Sup man lol. Still hating I see.
If you chose to see what I said as "hating," that is certainly your perogative. It was not intended as such. Dougie asked for an assessment of potential size and turnout of the event and I gave him my opinion.

As it turns out, I was wrong. It happens. No ill will here.

Reactions: Patryn

Patryn

The Prepared Plunderer
Aug 13, 2015
GA
:
If you chose to see what I said as "hating," that is certainly your perogative. It was not intended as such. Dougie asked for an assessment of potential size and turnout of the event and I gave him my opinion.

As it turns out, I was wrong. It happens. No ill will here.

:thumbsup:

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Imagine the face palms at Subway's corporate headquarters!

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
If you like Savannah but want a "change" I would go for Charleston. But it's bloody hot right now for that. Can you wait until it cools off?