• Total voters

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
There are 4 stray/abandoned young kittens in a partially developed subdivision in morrow. I can send you the address if you wanna go pick me up. I know this because I worked there 2 weeks ago.

Way too far, but I appreciate it. My wife went to where we got this one tonight and saw a couple. The lady takes in young cats, get's em cleaned up and vetted and tries to find them good homes. She gave me my buddy so I'm willing to try with her again. My wife said the 2 males she had were cool. I'll probably have one here by the end of the week. Maybe 2. Ya never know.

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
What are they going to "expect" in the future?
None of my mini trophies hung around long.

It never made me think I was owed anything

It was like the badge of a loser you take home at the end of year banquet, but now I like it as it reminds me of all the stuff I did as a child.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
I cant believe the crap we put up with in this Country. It was an exercise in revenue generation and Nothing more. The cop that ticketed me said I ran a stop sign. I quick stopped, but did not run it. He sat on the stand with a straight face and said I blew right through. I got a little heated. The guy right after me had the same exact story with the same cop. He was an Airman with a top secret clearance. He told me he knows for sure that he stopped too. We both ended up paying $215. I payed 215 for a lying ass dbag cop. I'm pretty angry about the whole thing. All the other cops in this small department are cool as hell and community minded. This little punk likes to F with people. I'm guessing his mommy didn't hug him enough.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I understand 1st, 2nd and 3rd place trophies, after that you should just get ribbons... 4th, 5th, etc.... And that should only be for the final games in the season, not every damn game a week, in the divsion.

Reactions: Strider12

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
I cant believe the crap we put up with in this Country. It was an exercise in revenue generation and Nothing more. The cop that ticketed me said I ran a stop sign. I quick stopped, but did not run it. He sat on the stand with a straight face and said I blew right through. I got a little heated. The guy right after me had the same exact story with the same cop. He was an Airman with a top secret clearance. He told me he knows for sure that he stopped too. We both ended up paying $215. I payed 215 for a lying ass dbag cop. I'm pretty angry about the whole thing. All the other cops in this small department are cool as hell and community minded. This little punk likes to F with people. I'm guessing his mommy didn't hug him enough.
Must have been a Griffin city cop! Most everyone I work with has been stopped by them and given tickets for equipment violations like brake light out, tag light out, headlight out etc.