Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
People will go to any length to find substitutes for good parenting! Glad to see this article and if more parents were like this the world would be a better place!

Reactions: Strider12

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
If you think it's bad in this country, you don't want to drive around Russia..trust me.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
The worst part was that it was 1115 and no one was I the road. I could see two miles in both directions and there was not a car in sight. I even used my signal light. I asked the cop in court if I used my signal. He said he could not remember. I said you remember my wheel not stopping but don't remember my signal. Seems weird to me. The judge of course ALWAYS sides with the cops. That's how you build a racket.

Snewt1

Woodsman
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 7, 2015
Good video on how the engine/nacelle works.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
If everyone gets a trophy then why should I try so hard? I'll just take it easy. I don't give my daughters praise when they live life. I do it when they live life the right way and go above what is expected of them. If you receive praise for everything, then there is no need to be better.

Hunter4life

Woodsman
May 7, 2015
Georgia
So me and the wife are looking to draw up papers for a living will since we've got a little guy with us now. Mainly just for custody and welfare of him if we both were to kick the bucket. Any of you got any info or pointers as to what steps or who to talk to?

Trimax2

Hunter
Trusted Trader
Jul 1, 2015
I would like to ask a few questions regarding a fender bender I had this morning on the way home from work. Needless to say a semi decided to play bumper cars with me and I lost:becky:
This is the first time in a real accident and wanted to ask a few questions as to steps I should take?

Trimax2

Hunter
Trusted Trader
Jul 1, 2015
Oh and for the record all you Jap cars haters..... Dem bitches are built like a tank. Walked away pissed off vs fucked up.:thumb:

Reactions: Strider12

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
I knew I would feel at home eventually. Just needed a little reassuring. I know I'm a bitch. So is your mother.

Reactions: sam

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
So me and the wife are looking to draw up papers for a living will since we've got a little guy with us now. Mainly just for custody and welfare of him if we both were to kick the bucket. Any of you got any info or pointers as to what steps or who to talk to?

Get a lawyer and do it right. Georgia is awesome, but if you don't set things in stone, Georgia will decide for you. I'm new on this site, but I know there are some good gun loving lawyers around that could help you.

Reactions: Bullseyebo

Hunter4life

Woodsman
May 7, 2015
Georgia
Get a lawyer and do it right. Georgia is awesome, but if you don't set things in stone, Georgia will decide for you. I'm new on this site, but I know there are some good gun loving lawyers around that could help you.
Thanks for the info! I was thinking I needed to get a lawyer but wasn't sure if it was just a forum I could fill out and get notarized?