Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
That's awesome. Better be glad you married her. Some just don't understand the meaning of a investment with no to minimal loss. It is better than the savings at banks in my opinion.

Reactions: Sublimebeer

clark

Hunter
Jul 6, 2015
Awesome pics, that's definitely
ifXIUlrxJ9KHdawk8LcqwGWg-aOrpDsbVcYIyYq_KQE=w1572-h884-no

Reactions: Krtismo

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Ok i'm here. Is it worth it?

Well, I would say not so far but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt!

Reactions: sam

Dinky Dau

Over Sexed Sr. Citizen
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2015
Zip code
Lake chatuge lodge is nice in hiwassee and plenty of good views and resturants around. Steakhouses and country cooking whatever you want
Go to the golf Country club there on the weekend, Great Seafood buffet all you can eat....You will be in for a treat!

Reactions: Laufen

Patryn

The Prepared Plunderer
Aug 13, 2015
GA
I should have figured @rOmiLaYu would comment sooner then later. Sup man lol. Still hating I see.

We are doing fine guys and thanks for the kind words....parking does suck but that's par for the course. Anyway @dougiemac I hope it was worth your time. According to just the people who had raffle tickets, and not everyone did...we had over 1100 people in 3 hours.

If you guys need anything let me know.

I added our discount code for you members, it's "SET0100" and that's 10% off for you fellas. Holler if you need anything from us at @ThePreppersVault

Reactions: dougiemac

Patryn

The Prepared Plunderer
Aug 13, 2015
GA
You may be on to something as they do have online sales as a component on their website. I'd never been to it and hadn't checked. Either way, it's a really small store as I recall it. They had a bunch of 5.11 pants and shirts and boots in one corner and then a wall of Mountain House stuff, another wall of what appeared to be general camping paraphernalia and then a few little kiosk things in the middle of store with outdoor knick-knacky gadgets. The one thing that stuck out to me was how neat and full everything seemed to be. Everything rack and shelf and pull tab thing was full of whatever it was holding. It just looked like nothing had been sold or even moved.

I don't know...maybe the owners/workers are just very meticulous.

I'm sure everyone can appreciate it not being an army navy store. But that's just my OCD talking.

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
I should have figured @rOmiLaYu would comment sooner then later. Sup man lol. Still hating I see.

We are doing fine guys and thanks for the kind words....parking does suck but that's par for the course. Anyway @dougiemac I hope it was worth your time. According to just the people who had raffle tickets, and not everyone did...we had over 1100 people in 3 hours.

If you guys need anything let me know.

I added our discount code for you members, it's "SET0100" and that's 10% off for you fellas. Holler if you need anything from us at @ThePreppersVault

I had a blast! I hope our donation was put to good use for the donation!

Thanks for the discount code and I'm looking forward to a long and successful relationship with the preppers vault!

Reactions: Krtismo and Patryn

Patryn

The Prepared Plunderer
Aug 13, 2015
GA
I had a blast! I hope our donation was put to good use for the donation!

Thanks for the discount code and I'm looking forward to a long and successful relationship with the preppers vault!

THANKYOU

It certainly was, and we are always welcome to events or m&g's at the store.

Aug 17, 2015
Delray Beach
I'm not looking for sympathy. It just helps me to talk about it. I found my cat dead in the ditch yesterday. He was the coolest cat ya ever met. I understood him and he understood me. I've never had an animal like him. He was and is my bud. I cried for 8 hours yesterday. Yeah, I know I'm a bitch. I'm so amazed that that little shit has meant so much to me. I hope I meet him again when I die. He is cool as ice and such a joy to be around.
Sorry for your loss. Our pets really do become part of our families. They understand us more than we give them credit for. I would protect my babies like they are my babies. : ) RIP little man.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
I liked everything I saw and thought the store looked really good. I left my card re: the 5.11 messenger bag. I ended up finding a backpack last weekend, so I don't need the messenger bag right now, but if you ever have a need for an engineer, please give me a ring :) We do everything from machine design to concrete bunkers... I get to say that I build the weapons and the targets!

Reactions: ThePreppersVault

Patryn

The Prepared Plunderer
Aug 13, 2015
GA
I liked everything I saw and thought the store looked really good. I left my card re: the 5.11 messenger bag. I ended up finding a backpack last weekend, so I don't need the messenger bag right now, but if you ever have a need for an engineer, please give me a ring :) We do everything from machine design to concrete bunkers... I get to say that I build the weapons and the targets!

Send me a resume to sales@thepreppersvault.com

Thanks,

Wes

sniper22

Hunter
Apr 23, 2015
Taylorsville ga
I'm not looking for sympathy. It just helps me to talk about it. I found my cat dead in the ditch yesterday. He was the coolest cat ya ever met. I understood him and he understood me. I've never had an animal like him. He was and is my bud. I cried for 8 hours yesterday. Yeah, I know I'm a bitch. I'm so amazed that that little shit has meant so much to me. I hope I meet him again when I die. He is cool as ice and such a joy to be around.

There are 4 stray/abandoned young kittens in a partially developed subdivision in morrow. I can send you the address if you wanna go pick me up. I know this because I worked there 2 weeks ago.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net

The CYA half of my brain says I need to explain the last part of that post a little further: There's an old engineering joke that asks "What's the difference between mechanical engineers and civil engineers? The MEs build the weapons, the CEs build the targets"

My particular background covers both of those disciplines.

Patryn

The Prepared Plunderer
Aug 13, 2015
GA
The CYA half of my brain says I need to explain the last part of that post a little further: There's an old engineering joke that asks "What's the difference between mechanical engineers and civil engineers? The MEs build the weapons, the CEs build the targets"

My particular background covers both of those disciplines.

My father in law used to build bunkers and underground shooting ranges. We respect the knowledge and will carelessly abuse it when we can.