Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Sublimebeer

MAKE GUN FORUMS GREAT AGAIN
Mar 25, 2015
East Cobb Ga
Zip code
So she snooped through your stuff. You need to let her know that ain't cool lol

Not really. We share the same email address. I use one of my old addresses for this site and others. Kind of like a spam account. She has passwords to all my stuff. Truth is she ain't worried about me. Haha. She keeps daddy happy at home. I ain't going no where son!
The only time I've seen her jealous was when she was wasted on vodka. She also pissed in a corner that night.

Reactions: dial1911
Jul 14, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
Not really. We share the same email address. I use one of my old addresses for this site and others. Kind of like a spam account. She has passwords to all my stuff. Truth is she ain't worried about me. Haha. She keeps daddy happy at home. I ain't going no where son!
The only time I've seen her jealous was when she was wasted on vodka. She also pissed in a corner that night.
Now I see why you use a different email for this site

Reactions: Sublimebeer

Abishai

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Mar 30, 2015
GA
Zip code
So I misplaced my trust also but what do you expect when your deal with politicians lol

Glad you found yours !

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
I love it when my wife does that house cleaning. I don't know where anything is and she likes when I ask her a hundred times where she put everything.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Hey y'all. I'm looking for recommendations for a nice hotel/spa in the N. GA mountains. We don't want a B&B (I don't want to have to talk to anyone or interact with hosts), and I'd prefer someplace pretty quiet and not near attractions that draw a lot of kids and families. Just something really nice, preferably with a nice restaurant.

****not looking for "quaint" or family friendly.****

Thanks

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Everything you'll miss out on by hanging out here most of the time:

DJD, flippers suck and od Glocks are too damn high. Just saw a van with midgets, lolz hope I don't get kidnapped. Hey, does anyone like tacos, and gtfo if yer a craigslister. Hey guys, sorry I was down in the dumps for a few months and let things go to shit...what? You think things went to shit? Well fuck you asshole, get the fuck out of here! Sorry guys, that was rude....what? I'm rude? Well fuck you!

Last edited:
Reactions: sam and Righter13