Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Woodstock

Tracker
Jun 29, 2015
Zip code
I haven't met you Karl but you suck, oh and the free clinic called about your STD test results. sending a biohazard team as I type this. Damn dude.

Better?

Reactions: karlvv

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
I don't give a got damn.

A participation trophy while the other kid gets a big trophy isn't creating a lazy contented child. Parents accepting half efforts are.

Also, if you really want to fuck you're kid up, then base your happiness in them off heir results, not effort!

Also if you're that dad at a little league game screaming like its a pro game, everyone hates you.

Reactions: Sheps

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code
He's also a big gun nut. He was one of the few outspoken choices of sanity when the NFL tried to ban players from gun ownership.

Woodstock

Tracker
Jun 29, 2015
Zip code
Yup he said he wanted his sons to learn how to deal with losing, as its part of life. Good job !

Woodstock

Tracker
Jun 29, 2015
Zip code
I don't give a got damn.

A participation trophy while the other kid gets a big trophy isn't creating a lazy contented child. Parents accepting half efforts are.

Also, if you really want to fuck you're kid up, then base your happiness in them off heir results, not effort!

Also if you're that dad at a little league game screaming like its a pro game, everyone hates you.

Agree with that part, the rest clearly illustrates you are a commie

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I don't give a got damn.

lol, agreed 10 for 10, all around.

Wanna give little Timmy a participation trophy, cool. I doubt it's going to cause him to catch the gay, or choose literature as his college major.

Sheps

Woodsman
Jun 24, 2015
www.youtube.com
Zip code
en5 1ae
I don't like the participation awards, but I also think sometimes this stuff is taken a bit too seriously. If you instil the proper mindset, attitude, habits and practical skills your kid will do fine regardless of how many trophies they got for participating.

Regardless of what the school or whatever hands out, shouldn't the kids be more invested in whether or not they made their mum or dad proud? I reckon so, if you did your job right.

Reactions: PewPewPewCo

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
I hope he doesn't expect a participation trophy when he gets in the real world. We call those pink slips.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I hope he doesn't expect a participation trophy when he gets in the real world. We call those pink slips.
The trophies were given to the kids, they didn't ask for them. It's kinda hard to blame the kids, or extrapolate that they expected the trophies.

clark

Hunter
Jul 6, 2015
I have a fair amount of bullion and started buying more collectible type silver items in sets for the kids now that the price is down. I'm trying to get them interested in investing vs spending all their money on games or toys. I pay a bigger premium per ounce than you bullion guys do but I can accept that. I'm hoping the lot of confederate flag bars I've been watching doesn't get too retarded so I can add them to the stash.

VEPCPPllFEaOZlCsEkJd24x76YLW7-ft2QBRbWWasU0=w1572-h884-no

bzsEAut-3YrTqv1XG-meYLWaiiE5PRQC7xV8XgBrcrs=w498-h884-no

Reactions: Dixietoolz

blueknight8

the.... IN...master
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 27, 2015
stockbridge ga
Hey y'all. I'm looking for recommendations for a nice hotel/spa in the N. GA mountains. We don't want a B&B (I don't want to have to talk to anyone or interact with hosts), and I'd prefer someplace pretty quiet and not near attractions that draw a lot of kids and families. Just something really nice, preferably with a nice restaurant.

****not looking for "quaint" or family friendly.****

Thanks
In for suggestions.

The wife has bugging me about going to Helen or somewhere along those lines for a while now.
we rent cabins when we go up there .... really nice and you can buy packages for food/drinks /spa ect ect ....

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
we rent cabins when we go up there .... really nice and you can buy packages for food/drinks /spa ect ect ....
Yeah, we just don't want to pack crap in, deal with cabin rental people, cleaning, and having to drive somewhere for a place to eat that's nice.

Basically looking for a really nice hotel in the mountains without a lot of kids running around and ruining the atmosphere.