• Total voters

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Hate to hear this but congrats on the win! Hope it gets you where you want to be. I don't know enough about the new polymer lightweight stuff to give an opinion, especially the 9mm stuff. I had an HK P2000SK .40 which I liked pretty good but I never carried it and I didn't have it long. I think I remember feeling like the slide was a little bulky. I might look into another one, I'd like to get another semi auto something.
Yeah. I don't know a lot about polymer guns either. My 1st choice would be a Dan Wesson Guardian or Vigil Commander, but they're off the table financially.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Yeah. I don't know a lot about polymer guns either. My 1st choice would be a Dan Wesson Guardian or Vigil Commander, but they're off the table financially.

I gotcha. The way you were talking, I figured a lightweight 1911 was still too heavy. The Commander size ones are around 28oz unloaded I think. Not sure how much the polymer framed 9mm weigh.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I can't even imagine what this thread will be like when people start drinking

We are coming up on the one year anniversary of our pilgrimage. We gonna do anything special?

This thread is going to make SET traffic go thru the roof. Dougie gonna be like wth happened? Cha-ching!

Did we accomplish this goal?