• Total voters

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
$16 for how many? I'm used to 20 round boxes, this stuff I bought tonight was $10 for 5 rounds. I thought .410 was gonna be cheap!
Nope. There's nowhere near the demand for .410 that there is for 12 & 20 gauge.

.410 is much pricier &, in my experience, harder to find. The walmart here usually only has 2 or 3 boxes & almost always bird shot.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
$16 for how many? I'm used to 20 round boxes, this stuff I bought tonight was $10 for 5 rounds. I thought .410 was gonna be cheap!

Like almost a buck a round... I decided I was good on shooting my old single shot for ther hell of it. This was way before the crazy too.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Do not replace with Berber carpet.
If an installer shows up and he sees Berber, he will either walk off the job, or triple the price of the install. That shit should be banned. (And yes, I used to lay floor coverings amongst other things)
What else did you ‘lay’?

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Posted this in the "What have you bought recently" thread earlier today. Wanted to post it her to get some input from the klub.

Lucky Day. Won another contest. Back in March when I won a small steel target & some pmags I told you guys I've been signing up for all the gun contests I can since I had to sell my stuff. Still haven't won a top prize of any cool gun but I got an email today that I won some more stuff:

A Hoppes gun cleaning kit & bunch of supplies of their "black gun" line. (And some Hoppes swag)

An 8" steel gong

A Butler Creek Electronic Magazine Loader

An RCBS Ultrasonic Case Cleaner 2 & RCBS Ultrasonic Weapons Cleaning Solution

Probably will try to sell/trade the Ultrasonic Cleaner. Don't reload anymore & have never used an ultrasonic cleaner for my guns. I'm having more trouble with speedloaders for my J-frame lately so I'd like to get a 9mm semiauto for daily carry. Love to get a CZ P-07 (but open to most anything at this point) but not sure if the Ultrasonic Cleaner would bring one in trade. Might have to include the electric mag loader though I'm curious as to how it works.

My stroke addled hands are slowing my j-frame reloads with speedloiaders. The only semi-auto carry pistol I have is a full size 1911. Love it. Reliable for the 25+ years I've owned it (evidently it is a Number that doesn't read the interwebz to know it should suck) but it is hard to carry all day with my stroke weakened hip. Wanting a 9mm semi-auto that weighs less. Shot @Jake CZ P-07 a while back. Liked it a lot. Shot it well enough (for a 1st time) that practice should get me up to par pretty quickly but i'm open to other ideas. I'd have to get extra mags, holster, mag carriers & ammo for whatever I get.

Asking to klub input on options, what the ultrasonic cleaner might bring & if anyone knows somebody who would be interested in it. Could also included the electric mag loader if it got me everything I needed since cash is still scarce here.

Thanks, gentlemen.

Last edited: