• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
They ran us the fuck off fuck them I’ll never crawl back. Told em they had a great thread and a great group more than a dozen times during the fuckery. We asked every time we got censored why and told them to leave us alone Steve didn’t do shit no one did shit but DanKATL.

Now they’re begging for the thread to come back like they gave a fuck? It pisses me off because we put ALOT of work into that thread and that group of guys and they’re just now realizing we weren’t just some stupid meme thread and the way they treated us is resonating throughout the ENTIRE ODT community.

Guys text me all the time “where the hell did y’all go I didn’t comment but always kept up yalls was the best thread”

Yeah mother fucker.

worker bees can fly away
Even drones can leave
The Queen is their slave

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
They ran us the fuck off fuck them I’ll never crawl back. Told em they had a great thread and a great group more than a dozen times during the fuckery. We asked every time we got censored why and told them to leave us alone Steve didn’t do shit no one did shit but DanKATL.

Now they’re begging for the thread to come back like they gave a fuck? It pisses me off because we put ALOT of work into that thread and that group of guys and they’re just now realizing we weren’t just some stupid meme thread and the way they treated us is resonating throughout the ENTIRE ODT community.

Guys text me all the time “where the hell did y’all go I didn’t comment but always kept up yalls was the best thread”

Yeah mother fucker.

worker bees can fly away
Even drones can leave
The Queen is their slave

Yep. I admit it took me a minute, bc I try to see the best in people and give as much benefit of the doubt and opportunity to make changes/apologize/make good on mistakes as possible but I'm onboard now JDS.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
QFT
I would love to see net stats for ODT before and after the Exodus. We participated in other threads too. I know I have not posted much in other threads, since V2 was opened.
I am still learning posting etiquette on SET. @Laufen and me used to get into wrestling matches there, but I actually like the guy, after reading his posts here.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I dunno how many of you were around when Laufen got railroaded. It was then that I realized what that place really was. That was what, 3 years ago? Almost no one complained then because it was Laufen and hes was the asshole lefty that no one agreed with but a couple people like dunkel . That's when the ODT illuminati turned against me, because while I really,REALLY disagreed with alot @Laufen had to say banning him for no reason wasnt right and I was VERY vocal about it. They were mostly happy he got banned for no reason, no rules violations. It's taken a few years but they're finally coming after 'regular' guys. They're chasing more numbers/money, not realizing they are choking themselves.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Mmmm no pics of markings. 0 feedback.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I have a 20" inch Vepr, and I, honestly, never understood the draw of longer semi-auto AK. 20" is as long as I would ever want in my AK.
On another hand, I heard some noise in my woods last week. I took Galil pistol with a brace and a sling to look around, and it was perfect.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I have a 20" inch Vepr, and I, honestly, never understood the draw of longer semi-auto AK. 20" is as long as I would ever want in my AK.
On another hand, I heard some noise in my woods last week. I took Galil pistol with a brace and a sling to look around, and it was perfect.
I dont get the fascination with RPK type AKs.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
But what about dem RPKs :cool: favorite part is that super heavy vented chromed 23” bbl

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
First AK I shot was RPK74, I understand the love. But I like 16.5" or less AKs. Much handier. I ain't laying down cover fire. :laugh:
Heavy weapons squad always sucked, until you’re for real sending 3-5 round bursts into groups of ragheads trying to hide in palm groves. Then being in weapons squad is the shit! Then it goes back to sucking