Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Ah, I’m still learning here, and only yesterday was the first time in recent memory I’ve held an AK, so I’m still a bit fuzzy on how they go together.
But today I’m picking up my very first one, so I’ll start having real hands-on experience!!

Congrats on your new disease!

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
Side effects of KK leaving:
Wow.PNG

Followed by:

A message from Joab:
Sorry to bother you, but we have special guidelines when it comes to commenting on listings and we believe your comment (FS Safe, (need gone before Sunday!)) may not be in line with those guidelines.

Some of our guidelines may seem silly, but each one was created to address issues that come up frequently in our classifieds section. This message is just to let you know about those guidelines and doesn’t hurt your account in any way.

If you have any questions about this message or you believe it was sent in error please post in our Private Help section and a moderator will be by shortly to assist you.

Thanks!
Guidelines for Comments in Classifieds

Any negative comments, bickering, etc. will be removed from any ads unless the user is pointing out an error in the ad, a defect in the item, or a recall affecting the item.

Any comments on the price being too high or links to lower priced items will be removed.

Do not post the same comment or offer in multiple ads, this will be considered spam and will be deleted.

"GLWS" and smileys are not allowed by themselves, they must be accompanied by a comment or question that is allowed under the rules.

Listings that turn into off-topic discussions will have the comments disabled. (5 or more posts that have nothing to do with the item.)

Users have the ability to remove comments from their ads and can do so for any reason. If you feel like a user is deleting comments that point out a defect in an item or an error in the ad then you can report it and a moderator will take a look at it.

Users that break these rules multiple times can be banned temporarily and/or will have to have all their posts in the classifieds approved by a moderator before they get posted.