• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
My one VEPR has a 23" barrel and a scope...and is in 54R.

IMG_0856.JPG

Not too shabby for 600 yards from this POG sitting behind the rifle...

IMG_0857.JPG

Now that it's cooler need to make a point to get back to CMP...

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I dunno how many of you were around when Laufen got railroaded. It was then that I realized what that place really was. That was what, 3 years ago? Almost no one complained then because it was Laufen and hes was the asshole lefty that no one agreed with but a couple people like dunkel . That's when the ODT illuminati turned against me, because while I really,REALLY disagreed with alot @Laufen had to say banning him for no reason wasnt right and I was VERY vocal about it. They were mostly happy he got banned for no reason, no rules violations. It's taken a few years but they're finally coming after 'regular' guys. They're chasing more numbers/money, not realizing they are choking themselves.
And not that coincidentally that’s also a very good metaphor for how anti-gun rights legislation comes to pass.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
So you’re drinking all 3 days?
Well, for me EVERY day is a holy day.
But don’t get the impression I’m one of those bible-thumping assholes who’ve gotta talk about god all the time.
When I meet someone like that I typically put one hand on my wallet, the other hand on my gun, and back away slowly.
Been stabbed in the back too many times by those types

Last edited:

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
HG set it came with does not look bad at all. Kit was NOS Underfolder, unissued and demilled. No wear on the bolt carrier top, clean piston, no wear at all on the UF parts. I ordered a new Polish fixed rear trunnion, and will build kit on a fixed receiver.

I have 3 fixed stock Polish AKs already, 2 of them are wood, one is a Beryl clone, that's why I thought about a sidefolder.
Wait, wait wait....Did I read that right? Are you changing an Underfolder to a fixed stock?
In my (limited) research so far, it said underfolder guns were UF for life.
So it can be done if you know how and have the right parts?

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Wait, wait wait....Did I read that right? Are you changing an Underfolder to a fixed stock?

it's a kit...he has to order the receiver, so he's gonna order a fixed stock receiver that doesn't have the hole cut out. And when it's built, he's going to use a fixed stock rear trunnion...

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
it's a kit...he has to order the receiver, so he's gonna order a fixed stock receiver that doesn't have the hole cut out. And when it's built, he's going to use a fixed stock rear trunnion...
"I ordered a new Polish fixed rear trunnion, and will build kit on a fixed receiver"
Ah, I’m still learning here, and only yesterday was the first time in recent memory I’ve held an AK, so I’m still a bit fuzzy on how they go together.
But today I’m picking up my very first one, so I’ll start having real hands-on experience!!

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
What he said. I wanted a side-folder Polish. That sidefolding stock I linked to earlier is a Polish copy of the East German sidefolder , developed for Polish 5.45x39 AK. The cool thing is that it can be used on any fixed stock AKM.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Ah, I’m still learning here, and only yesterday was the first time in recent memory I’ve held an AK, so I’m still a bit fuzzy on how they go together.
But today I’m picking up my very first one, so I’ll start having real hands-on experience!!
Congrats!!! Just like Pringles, you will not stop with one. I like AR for interchangeability, by every AK is different enough to make it really addictive.
If you are ever on west side of Atlanta, gimme a holler, and I'll drag some of my AKsfor you to handle. Same goes for other KK members.