• Total voters

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Very unlikely to happen but do you know how easy it would be for the reds to label KKLUB a domestic terrorist group with some of the stuff we post here? (Although we are joking) also do you know how easy it is for Georgia to hit all of us with the street gang charge? Although we aren’t doing any criminal activity. Times are changing and they’ll use everything against you. Again very unlikely to happen but I wouldn’t put it pass them at this point.

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
Very unlikely to happen but do you know how easy it would be for the reds to label KKLUB a domestic terrorist group with some of the stuff we post here? (Although we are joking) also do you know how easy it is for Georgia to hit all of us with the street gang charge? Although we aren’t doing any criminal activity. Times are changing and they’ll use everything against you. Again very unlikely to happen but I wouldn’t put it pass them at this point.
This man gets it

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
I have worked really hard to get us to this point but I desperately need your help.
1. I need folks to constantly invite others to the site and to market the site every chance they get.
Related to inviting others, is there any SET merch available? I could see wearing or hanging a sticker/patch/etc. could generate interest from passers-by.
The "store-under-construction" page says refer to the forums, but I haven't see anything in my (short) time here. At least not recent.

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Damn, that took some reading to get caught up on today.... so. I’m with the nuke it crowd. Makes sense to me @dougiemac . I know I’m not truly an OG Kalash, so not really up to me, but I get where everyone is coming from.