Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Hoss

I have no idea who owns this place
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 11, 2019
here
Why don't we just go ahead and move this thread to the Twin Peaks Lounge. It will not be casually visible to visitors or trolls and any supporter can still access it and post in it anytime they want to.

Hoss

I have no idea who owns this place
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 11, 2019
here
Did I miss something? I’m in Savannah I haven’t been reading

No, I’m just making a point. This thread is a black hole. Why not post your new gun purchase in a new thread so that people can see it and discuss it? Your post here will be buried under 5 pages of shit posts by 9:00pm.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Life shouldn’t be this complicated... at least online.

This site is supposed to be about:
1. Having fun.
2. Growing a healthy community of 2A outdoors folk.
3. Helping others with knowledge sharing.
4. Providing a place to buy, sell and trade our private items safely.
5. Offer an alternative to the liberal owned social media platforms and the over moderated gun forums.

I have worked really hard to get us to this point but I desperately need your help.
1. I need folks to constantly invite others to the site and to market the site every chance they get.
2. I need good content that search engines will find to help those searching find out site.
3. I need people to have fun but behave like responsible adults. That means, working shit out amongst yourselves, not posting sensitive content that you regret and want removed months or a year later.

I’ve listened to everyone and I believe I have a solution but I need you all to be on board with this idea so the KK and SET can become successful.

Based on everything I’ve been told by members of the KK, there’s content that they believe is sensitive to their careers and livelihood. I believe it would be best if we archive the thread indefinitely so it is no longer visible. Then we create a KK sub forum and have you all designate a community moderator for the KK to keep things clean and content easily accessible (placing some things deemed as solid informational content into their own threads when applicable.) I will continue to support the KK with digital space and freedom as well as promotional things throughout the year.

I believe this compromise will be beneficial to all. While this site is not my livelihood , I hope it will eventually sustain itself. Removing the KK thread will hurt the site’s SEO reach tremendously, however I value people more than this site or any potential it has, so I will remove the sensitive content by archiving the entire thread. I know I can’t make everyone happy, and that is an unfortunate truth in life. However I can make the best decision I know and believe is best for everyone.

I am willing to accept feedback and potential alternative solutions, but this is the direction I am planning on heading based on everything I’ve read and understand.

It will take a little time to set all this up, so please be patient. I sincerely appreciate you all and hope to share a beer or a bourbon and a cigar with you soon.
@dougiemac I am for this and for reasons of my own safety from the idiots on the left.
Red flag laws are soon to be common place in places you would never think.
Just like: Georgia will never turn Blue.
Again I can never say this enough Head on a Swivel even with your personal Sayings on the interwebs as anything now a days can be used against you to convict you of a made up crime.
Case in point: Donald Trump Impeached again.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
BTW I will never scrub my old post but I will from now on watch what I say (Maybe).

I am old and do not care but some of you have lots to lose including jobs that feed your family's and Family members that could be ridiculed and lose their jobs and livelihood because of what you said.
Just my .02

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
For the last time GA has NOT turned blue!

The election is GA was rigged through the dominion system and getting rid of that voting system should be our first priority in '21.