Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
What was cool to post even a year ago isn't cool now. Whether we like it or not times are changing.
Some kid got shot in my hometown through his front door by the cops when PS3's came out because he jacked a kid for one and had pictures of him holding guns on social media.

It hasn't changed that much.

Shortcut

Tracker
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
You’re not going to go out in some inteenet blaze of glory, literally you’re just going to be financially, and politically ruined, lose a custody battle, lose a job, or be doxxed by a private outside party

and if you wanna be all those things you’ll still have the ability after the clean up you know

not trying to or imply an holines or better than thou. as i said i do not have the answers. I just hate the direction of the country and changes are necdessary for survival 100%. My reason stands that as they take and take and take,we end up with nothing in the end.

i am NOT disagreeing with you pls know that. I just hate it. This like the original is an awesome thread, with its own inside culture. Like i nothing I have ever seen.

also all of your points about losing jobs, doxing, etc are true and so very sad! Again wish i had the answers. Never thought loving guns and this nation would be grounds for any of that.

Red Squirrel 556

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Life is dynamic and shit changes you’re an idiot if you don’t change and adapt to better your own survival bro

what was protected last year is no longer protected. Don’t be simple, be aware of your surrounding and adjust to succeed
If they're comin for me it ain't gonna be because of some stupid ass picture I posted online, I guarantee that!

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Some kid got shot in my hometown through his front door by the cops when PS3's came out because he jacked a kid for one and had pictures of him holding guns on social media.

It hasn't changed that much.
When you make a joke about jacking someone for a PS3, which is complete untrue and just a joke for irony, and the police come and shoot you through your door without any real evidence of that having been done it has changed

when they’re literally mass censoring the President of the entire free world it has changed

When they’re literally pressing charges and trying to indict that same president for making a speech in public it has changed

when free speech websites like parlor are removed within 12 hours for not doxxing socially-determined Terror and hate speech things have changed

Red Squirrel 556

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
When you make a joke about jacking someone for a PS3, which is complete untrue and just a joke for irony, and the police come and shoot you through your door without any real evidence of that having been done it has changed

when they’re literally mass censoring the President of the entire free world it has changed

When they’re literally pressing charges and trying to indict that same president for making a speech in public it has changed

when free speech websites like parlor are removed within 12 hours for not doxxing socially-determined Terror and hate speech things have changed
Oh. Trump.

Reactions: Jstegman1

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
It's the KK version of losing all your guns in a boating accident
This man gets it. Jeeeeeze bro it’s like trying to convince the guy who just stole a car it’s okay to abandon it, burn it, and get a new one

some people on here have ZERO street smarts and a lot of emotions about worthless posts

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
“We should hang out in the trap house because it’s our house and we really like it even though the ops caught wind and are coming to bust it down think how powerful we’ll be holding our garbage can hood”

or

“grab the money, torch the trap house, we got 5 more keep moving on your feet”

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
It's the KK version of losing all your guns in a boating accident
Nail on the head with that one.

This debacle has shown me who is gonna be a man and who is gonna be a coward if the brown shirts come knocking.

I won't censor myself because of a perceived threat and I am ashamed to associate with those that do. This thread was bastion of free speech, the epitome of liberty. You want to destroy that because you are scared. Fucking pussies.

V3 is just going to devolve into the same thing as V2 unless you impose draconian censorship rules, and avoiding that is exactly why V2 was created.

Dont speak to being free men when you want to delete your comments to bow down to social stigma.