Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Life shouldn’t be this complicated... at least online.

This site is supposed to be about:
1. Having fun.
2. Growing a healthy community of 2A outdoors folk.
3. Helping others with knowledge sharing.
4. Providing a place to buy, sell and trade our private items safely.
5. Offer an alternative to the liberal owned social media platforms and the over moderated gun forums.

I have worked really hard to get us to this point but I desperately need your help.
1. I need folks to constantly invite others to the site and to market the site every chance they get.
2. I need good content that search engines will find to help those searching find out site.
3. I need people to have fun but behave like responsible adults. That means, working shit out amongst yourselves, not posting sensitive content that you regret and want removed months or a year later.

I’ve listened to everyone and I believe I have a solution but I need you all to be on board with this idea so the KK and SET can become successful.

Based on everything I’ve been told by members of the KK, there’s content that they believe is sensitive to their careers and livelihood. I believe it would be best if we archive the thread indefinitely so it is no longer visible. Then we create a KK sub forum and have you all designate a community moderator for the KK to keep things clean and content easily accessible (placing some things deemed as solid informational content into their own threads when applicable.) I will continue to support the KK with digital space and freedom as well as promotional things throughout the year.

I believe this compromise will be beneficial to all. While this site is not my livelihood , I hope it will eventually sustain itself. Removing the KK thread will hurt the site’s SEO reach tremendously, however I value people more than this site or any potential it has, so I will remove the sensitive content by archiving the entire thread. I know I can’t make everyone happy, and that is an unfortunate truth in life. However I can make the best decision I know and believe is best for everyone.

I am willing to accept feedback and potential alternative solutions, but this is the direction I am planning on heading based on everything I’ve read and understand.

It will take a little time to set all this up, so please be patient. I sincerely appreciate you all and hope to share a beer or a bourbon and a cigar with you soon.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
i have a heavy barrel that is threaded for 10/22 but just that barrel. It is cerakoted od green. If that helps pm me. It is a spare not being used
Yeah, I've considered that but I'd like to keep the current one in the sporter stock. Thank you for the offer though!

Last edited:

Shortcut

Tracker
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia

1. Having fun.
5. Offer an alternative to the liberal owned social media platforms and the over moderated gun forums.

I have worked really hard to get us to this point but I desperately need your help.
1. I need folks to constantly invite others to the site and to market the site every chance they get.
2. I need good content that search engines will find to help those searching find out site.
3. I need people to have fun but behave like responsible adults. That means, working shit out amongst yourselves, not posting sensitive content that you regret and want removed months or a year later.

I’ve listened to everyone and I believe I have a solution but I need you all to be on board with this idea so the KK and SET can become successful.

Based on everything I’ve been told by members of the KK, there’s content that they believe is sensitive to their careers and livelihood. I believe it would be best if we archive the thread indefinitely so it is no longer visible. Then we create a KK sub forum and have you all designate a community moderator for the KK to keep things clean and content easily accessible (placing some things deemed as solid informational content into their own threads when applicable.) I will continue to support the KK with digital space and freedom as well as promotional things throughout the year.

I believe this compromise will be beneficial to all. While this site is not my livelihood , I hope it will eventually sustain itself. Removing the KK thread will hurt the site’s SEO reach tremendously, however I value people more than this site or any potential it has, so I will remove the sensitive content by archiving the entire thread. I know I can’t make everyone happy, and that is an unfortunate truth in life. However I can make the best decision I know and believe is best for everyone.

I am willing to accept feedback and potential alternative solutions, but this is the direction I am planning on heading based on everything I’ve read and understand.

It will take a little time to set all this up, so please be patient. I sincerely appreciate you all and hope to share a beer or a bourbon and a cigar with you soon.

this site is great. I am so happy i found it thanks to kk club. I like you and many i am sure wish the classifieds would boom. I try to post my stuff here when i have some to move. Thanks for all you do

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space

1. Having fun.

This is absolutely the right answer in today’s climate. You stand to lose nothing but 10,000 posts of memes we all have saved in our phones anyways, and drunken ramblings. I love both of those things, but to pretend like the current thread is some kind of holy-untouchable sacred mass collection of wisdom and information is just false.

being the one who created FWOB and KK more than 4 years ago, I can’t see any negatives to cleaning it up and proceeding like normal in a new fashion

it’s best for the site, it’s best for everybody, and if you feel some type of way about your personal shit posting then by all means continue as normal on the new subs.

when the world around you shifting, and your enemies have become dynamic and started to maneuver on you you’d be an absolute idiot to not recognize it, and maneuver as well. It’s literally the way to survive in everything you do.

adapt and overcome, don’t sit around doing the same thing for the simple aspect of being afraid to change for the better and increase your performance.

there’s literally zero negatives to nuking it and cleaning it all up . You will lose NOTHING.

@mark23
@Bigigloopt2
@Jake
@Jstegman1
@Peanut Butter
@Shemp
@triplestack3
@Mr. Goodbar
@Knight
@Balthaz
@Jeddak
@AC-130 Above
@KERTWOOD

have all agreed to me personally about being for this idea

no offense to new guys but these are mostly the guys who were a part of this vision from the very get go and have made this thread move from the beginning. They’re the ones who should be deciding ultimately

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
What was cool to post even a year ago isn't cool now. Whether we like it or not times are changing.
This.... unfortunately people(specifically outside rs coming in) may not appreciate our sense of humor. That’s what half of this thread is. Jokes. But some stuff could hurt people outside the internet fantasy land. Scrub the thread.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
You put shit out there like that and its on you and you alone(not you Doug, them).
Life is dynamic and shit changes you’re an idiot if you don’t change and adapt to better your own survival bro

what was protected last year is no longer protected. Don’t be simple, be aware of your surrounding and adjust to succeed

Shortcut

Tracker
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
What was cool to post even a year ago isn't cool now. Whether we like it or not times are changing.

this may be true, i wish i had the answer but conforming only always ”those people” to restrict free speech which is a problem. We must defend our rights always or they will be destroyed. Again i do not have the answers. I can also not think of anything i have posted anywhere i am concerned with. Being sober for 10yrs has probaly helped alot with that. Not sure i could say that when i drank.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter

1. Having fun.

I think this is a good idea.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
this may be true, i wish i had the answer but conforming only always ”those people” to restrict free speech which is a problem. We must defend our rights always or they will be destroyed. Again i do not have the answers. I can also not think of anything i have posted anywhere i am concerned with. Being sober for 10yrs has probaly helped alot with that. Not sure i could say that when i drank.
You’re not going to go out in some inteenet blaze of glory, literally you’re just going to be financially, and politically ruined, lose a custody battle, lose a job, or be doxxed by a private outside party

and if you wanna be all those things you’ll still have the ability after the clean up you know

Shortcut

Tracker
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
This is absolutely the right answer in today’s climate. You stand to lose nothing but 10,000 posts of memes we all have saved in our phones anyways, and drunken ramblings. I love both of those things, but to pretend like the current thread is some kind of holy-untouchable sacred mass collection of wisdom and information is just false.

being the one who created FWOB and KK more than 4 years ago, I can’t see any negatives to cleaning it up and proceeding like normal in a new fashion

it’s best for the site, it’s best for everybody, and if you feel some type of way about your personal shit posting then by all means continue as normal on the new subs.

when the world around you shifting, and your enemies have become dynamic and started to maneuver on you you’d be an absolute idiot to not recognize it, and maneuver as well. It’s literally the way to survive in everything you do.

adapt and overcome, don’t sit around doing the same thing for the simple aspect of being afraid to change for the better and increase your performance.

there’s literally zero negatives to nuking it and cleaning it all up . You will lose NOTHING.

@mark23
@Bigigloopt2
@Jake
@Jstegman1
@Peanut Butter
@Shemp
@triplestack3
@Mr. Goodbar
@Knight
@Balthaz
@Jeddak
@AC-130 Above
@KERTWOOD

have all agreed to me personally about being for this idea

no offense to new guys but these are mostly the guys who were a part of this vision from the very get go and have made this thread move from the beginning. They’re the ones who should be deciding ultimately

this has alot of truth, which is sad. I hate what is happening in the world and do not see it getting better anytime soon

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
@dougiemac also, I would like to acknowledge your sovereignty here in the thread/site obviously you’re chief. We don’t wanna make it hard for you. And if that means us making new efforts to bump the sites activity up or starting a new thread and trying to get it back up in terms of traffic, I’m sure the rest of the fellas would be on board, and moving forward we can all be more sensitive to our own content. Please take our concerns into consideration. Scrub the thread.

Kissy face