• Total voters

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
I wish I had something lined up, I'd be doing the same. They're really poking the bear here.
Same here, I can’t deal. I’ve been holding my tongue too long, the stupidity on having us come back into the office pretty much did it for me. Even telling them I live with my parents and they are high risk, they had the “legal” team reach out to me. They told me get “aligned” I’m like why would I say I support something when I don’t? They couldn’t answer. I’m outtie

Also we’ve been MORE productive since working from home so I don’t quite understand the rush.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
See, now if the officer's accounts are true, then I don't have a problem with what they did. But they're saying they reviewed body camera footage...so what gives?

I've only been able to find the body cam footage from one angle & it started with the tasing (on WSB tv web site). Without longer footage & from multiple body cams, I can't really understand enough to take a stand.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I've only been able to find the body cam footage from one angle & it started with the tasing (on WSB tv web site). Without longer footage & from multiple body cams, I can't really understand enough to take a stand.

Yep, not enough info to decide. Even the article I posted is conflicting.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter