• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Did he at least take a few with him?

All the other articles I found said that he survived but the only thing I found said that someone suffered a cut on the hand so it doesn't sound like he got ahold of anybody.

So, open question. If you witness 30 people all jumping around, kicking, throwing rocks, and beating down someone who is already on the ground and not able to defend themselves and you're armed, how do you handle this situation? I feel like blasting straight into the mob would be the answer, they're all guilty. And you're saving someone's life, just like an attempted murder or rape. But I'm sure the law isn't going to see it that way?

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
All the other articles I found said that he survived but the only thing I found said that someone suffered a cut on the hand so it doesn't sound like he got ahold of anybody.

So, open question. If you witness 30 people all jumping around, kicking, throwing rocks, and beating down someone who is already on the ground and not able to defend themselves and you're armed, how do you handle this situation? I feel like blasting straight into the mob would be the answer, they're all guilty. And you're saving someone's life, just like an attempted murder or rape. But I'm sure the law isn't going to see it that way?
The law isnt there to be outline good or bad behaviour...

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
@Fast306stang & anyone else interested. Here's an article with 7 body cam videos from the incident leading to the ATL cops being fired. (Scroll down). Haven't watched yet. I'm with Suz at the doctor & to he WiFi is slow as hell.

Last edited:

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
@Fast306stang & anyone else interested. Here's an article with 7 body cam videos from the incident leading to the ATL cops being fired. (Scroll down). Haven't watched yet. I'm with Suz at the doctor & to he WiFi is slow as hell.

I'll have to watch when I get home. Gonna be interesting to see.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code

It’s really tough to say. I mean as Americans we have the right to self defense but the fear of being prosecuted for murder vs defendingother fellow Americans often leads to these thugs getting away with shit like this.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code

This thing is fuckin cool.I just wish they weren’t so much. If that wood is original that is a really cool find

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code

This thing is fuckin cool.I just wish they weren’t so much. If that wood is original that is a really cool find

That is actual a good deal on one.
They can bring good money.
I have seen them sell for as low as 1500 in that condition and up to 2500.00.
People get stupid about the Tractor M1-Garands.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Same here, I can’t deal. I’ve been holding my tongue too long, the stupidity on having us come back into the office pretty much did it for me. Even telling them I live with my parents and they are high risk, they had the “legal” team reach out to me. They told me get “aligned” I’m like why would I say I support something when I don’t? They couldn’t answer. I’m outtie

Also we’ve been MORE productive since working from home so I don’t quite understand the rush.

CONTROL. That’s what it’s about. And the managers can’t justify their own existence if they have nobody around to be petty to.