Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Tf is everybody? Protestors got ya?

Morning!
Actually got our gate locked up because these knuckleheads were tearing up stuff that doesn't belong to them last night. More to come, I'm told.

Went to Arkansas RNG - got word Fri night that course was shortened to 3.5 miles due to flooding. I was disappointed, but - the 3.5 was pretty awesome!

1.Had shots out to about 250-275 on first stage
2.Had VERY difficult pistol stage dang near DQ'ed but finished in time. Felt like a newb.
3.Went over a mountain, used a rope to descend to a narrow ledge. Had four easy rifle targets from the ledge, used rope to get the rest of the way down
4. Stage four was a cluster - RO was slow, long wait time. Rifle targets almost invisible, pistol portion of the stage was good. Got through it no sweat, but was really the only stage that needed improvement, IMHO.
5. Had to climb a wall - actually had to jump and pull yourself over. (I tried to post a pic, maybe I can get it to work later) After that, four rifle targets. Easy peasy
6.Last stage, all pistol. I had already resigned myself to a DQ on this stage, since I burned through a ton of ammo on Stage 2. Eight hits right had only(from awkward positions of course), then the same hits left hand only. I sucked, but I got all my hits with ONE ROUND left in my pistol.

Scoring was kind of a cluster as well, but still I think it was good for a first-time RNG. I didn't hang around after, me and the wife drove up to Springdale for some menudo. They were out.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
We’ll be pulling through ATL in about an hour. Pray for us.
e8800273c0b5431aa98d708e725ee072.jpg