• Total voters

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
I'm really thankful my job is "essential" and I still get to go to work. I feel for the Klub members who want to be at work but are forced by circumstance to stay home.

On another note...this CV is turning some of the people I know/work with who claim to be conservative into democrats.........

1.) Voluntarily staying home not working!
2.) Complaining about everything..."Muh Fill In The Blank."....contributing nothing!
3.) Sitting on there ass waiting for a government check!

Adversity exposes a man to himself....always has, always will.
You couldn’t have said this better. Experiencing the same thing with a few associates. Luckily I can work from home or I’ll be knocking door to door to cut some grass, pick flower beds, trim bushes etc I probably rather be doing any of those than sitting at a desk working. It expose the people who expects stuff to be giving to them. The same people waiting for a check from government are the same people who claim to hate the government, don’t vote, or already getting some sort of government funding......it’s sickening and confusing. Times are changing (I know I’m young but man I can’t relate to 90% of people my age)

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
I'm really thankful my job is "essential" and I still get to go to work. I feel for the Klub members who want to be at work but are forced by circumstance to stay home.

On another note...this CV is turning some of the people I know/work with who claim to be conservative into democrats.........

2.) Complaining about everything..."Muh Fill In The Blank."....contributing nothing!

I'm "essential"....yet hundreds of my fellow employees are "working" at home.

As for the government check, we won't get one, but....

If the scumbags in DC are going to print more money and hand it out to corporations, they ought to hand it over to the grunts in the factories. I am 100% against welfare - personal or corporate.

If you're gonna give stolen money away, you can at least give some of it to the folks that are actually doing something.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
You couldn’t have said this better. Experiencing the same thing with a few associates. Luckily I can work from home or I’ll be knocking door to door to cut some grass, pick flower beds, trim bushes etc I probably rather be doing any of those than sitting at a desk working. It expose the people who expects stuff to be giving to them. The same people waiting for a check from government are the same people who claim to hate the government, don’t vote, or already getting some sort of government funding......it’s sickening and confusing. Times are changing (I know I’m young but man I can’t relate to 90% of people my age)

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.
Yuussss. This is it. I hate hearing fellow employees bitch about our company not sending people home, like really??? Your bills don’t give a rats ass about Covid and I’m not banking on someone to bail my ass out. Westerners need to grow a spine

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I'm "essential"....yet hundreds of my fellow employees are "working" at home.

As for the government check, we won't get one, but....

If the scumbags in DC are going to print more money and hand it out to corporations, they ought to hand it over to the grunts in the factories. I am 100% against welfare - personal or corporate.

If you're gonna give stolen money away, you can at least give some of it to the folks that are actually doing something.
Yeah, I'm a fan of quid pro quo as well

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Yuussss. This is it. I hate hearing fellow employees bitch about our company not sending people home, like really??? Your bills don’t give a rats ass about Covid and I’m not banking on someone to bail my ass out. Westerners need to grow a spine
They’re expecting a handout. Personally try to notice that as quickly as possible and stay far away from it. You give them a chance they will eat off of you. IMO it’s a lifestyle.

Last edited:

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA

My job is essential. They sent 3 of us home just in case everyone else gets sick. 3 of us are the backup plan just in case.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
They’re expecting a handout. Personally try to notice that as quickly as possible and stay far away from it. You give them a chance they will eat of of you. IMO it’s a lifestyle in my eyes.
Facts. Obviously there could be a point where staying home is good idea, but that’s up to the individual to decide, not a corporation or a Govt.