• Total voters

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Facts. Obviously there could be a point where staying home is good idea, but that’s up to the individual to decide, not a corporation or a Govt.

Government stepped pretty hard on the Spanish Flu. I do not know about any wealth redistribution at that time, there may have been. Anyone know?

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Facts. Obviously there could be a point where staying home is good idea, but that’s up to the individual to decide, not a corporation or a Govt.
IF the virus was as deadly as they say it is then people would WILLINGLY stay home....but it isn't.

Europe is in full (Alex Jones voice) globalist take over, with people being fined for not having government permission to leave their homes. This shit is a power grab and a fundamental restructuring of society, period.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
We have had two at our little sleepy hospital in Newnan.

Retired guy here had a test about a week and a half ago and it came back negative. Then the other day he was admitted and the Drs said he may or may not make it. Didn't live 24 hours. Might have been in his mid 60s maybe. Not sure what health issues he had but it was fast. The thing that gets me is the negative test one week earlier. That gives false hope to people. Just sad.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
IF the virus was as deadly as they say it is then people would WILLINGLY stay home....but it isn't.

Europe is in full (Alex Jones voice) globalist take over, with people being fined for not having government permission to leave their homes. This shit is a power grab and a fundamental restructuring of society, period.
Yeah, wouldn’t surprise me. I’m about to call it and just go live in a cave. 70% serious