• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
JH. I hope everything goes well. If it were not for the virus a couple of us could come hang out with you

Yah that’s the worse part otherwise our Parents or at-least Moms would be here.
I’m thinking I’m gonna do some mix and matching with that BCM upper I got off old Skool next week. I may have some .300 8.5” parts available if you or anyone needs anything.
Also,
If anyone needs a flash hider for a Silencer co 30 cal brake I believe (old skool it is SiCo right?) I’ll send it to you for $50 or straight trade on a dead air keymo in .30 cal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
I'm really thankful my job is "essential" and I still get to go to work. I feel for the Klub members who want to be at work but are forced by circumstance to stay home.

On another note...this CV is turning some of the people I know/work with who claim to be conservative into democrats.........

1.) Voluntarily staying home not working!
2.) Complaining about everything..."Muh Fill In The Blank."....contributing nothing!
3.) Sitting on there ass waiting for a government check!

Adversity exposes a man to himself....always has, always will.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I'm really thankful my job is "essential" and I still get to go to work. I feel for the Klub members who want to be at work but are forced by circumstance to stay home.

On another note...this CV is turning some of the people I know/work with who claim to be conservative into democrats.........

1.) Voluntarily staying home not working!
2.) Complaining about everything..."Muh Fill In The Blank."....contributing nothing!
3.) Sitting on there ass waiting for a government check!

Adversity exposes a man to himself....always has, always will.
I have a close friend that I'm feeling a bit less close to because he suddenly wants to belive that the government only wants to help the people and would NEVER overhype this to grab power/increase dependency

I feel pretty shook up about it.

BangBang

Apprentice to master AR builder Greg Vess
Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code
Man, I just rushed over there to see what they had. I've got a Mega Maten 308 that I've been trying to find a Mlok handguard to replace my keymod (I went all mlok on my stuff now). No joy but they did have some receiver sets
Anything Mega is pretty scarce these days. I’ll keep my eyes open for a rail. Are you needing the standard free float type or the proprietary “Megalithic” type?

I immediately jumped on a couple of the forged AR15 uppers. I haven’t seen those in stock anywhere in probably a year or more.