• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
@Bigigloopt2 @Jake i feel what you are saying. My goal would be a DD, BCM, or a Geissele. FNs are nice too. The “highest tier” I have is a smith and Wesson MP15. All the others are ones I’ve built with PSA or savage stuff
If you want good fighting equipment my advice would be sell what you can bear to part with and buy two identical mid tier fighting guns and outfit them the same way. I would definitely recommend BCM. DD is good too but unless you just love their furniture I think Bcm is the better option. DD still mainly uses quad rails which is heavier. But again this is my opinion and in the gun world I am but a worm

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
OD green was at Big Woods Goods for $89, 1 mag

Fuck BWG. What a bunch of morons in there. I'll never go there again after several years ago when they wanted to dig through my shit to make sure that I had put all of my steel case ammo in my car after they tried to get me to give them all of it and keep it behind the counter until I was done in the range. There's really no reason to go to BWG to look at guns since Cherokee is so close and Hi Caliber allows steel case in their range now and doesn't have any dumbass rules.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Fuck BWG. What a bunch of morons in there. I'll never go there again after several years ago when they wanted to dig through my shit to make sure that I had put all of my steel case ammo in my car after they tried to get me to give them all of it and keep it behind the counter until I was done in the range. There's really no reason to go to BWG to look at guns since Cherokee is so close and Hi Caliber allows steel case in their range now and doesn't have any dumbass rules.
I dunno a $90 OD G P32 is exactly what I want

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
You could have 2, maybe 3 depending on how expensive you wanna go, really nice AR's for the price of 6 mid-level ones.

At a certain point you're really just paying for the name or the Gucci factor though. BCM, Daniel Defense or Geissele are as high as I'm willing to go on an AR nowadays. I've had KAC, Noveske and Radian's before and I don't think the quality difference is there for how much more they run.

^^^^ THIS is why I build my own. I figure I'm able to choose the best important components I can afford, then add the bells and whistles that'll matter to me, and cheap out on the shit that doesn't matter (love my carbon fiber HGs, but they're not expensive anymore).
Plus I want to understand the thing I'm trusting my life to from the inside out.