Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Nahh. My music ranges fro Boney M to Blue Oyster Cult, Brandi Carlile, Bob Dylan, CC Catch, Charlie Daniesl, Depeche Mode, ELO, Fleetwood Mac, The Head and the Heart, Of Monsters and Men, Foreigner, Imagine Dragons, INXS, Karel Gott, London Beat, Lumineers, Lica Turilli, Modern Talking Pink Floyd, Joe Dassin, Jerry Reed, Kansas, Kraftwerk, OneRepublic, Rhapsody, Sandra, Ringo, Tom Petty, Johnny Cash, the Highwayman, Toto Cutigno, Waylon, Wilie, Yes, Wham.

And you probably have not heard about a half of them. Just a small sample of my Prime library.

What....

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
I think once you get on the list as someone who will respond or doesn't have an exemption, you get called up repeatedly.

It's not supposed to work that way (I asked the judge) but who knows. This is the first time in Georgia for me but I've had many in Florida and Colorado. My wife has only been called once in her whole life, this is like number 8 for me?

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
The key to transforming the way the LCP shoots is to install a Hogue grip sleeve. Night and day difference shooting the lightweight .380.

Makes it slightly thicker but not really and so much easier to hang on to. Love my 2nd gen LCP. Like Jake said, it's always on me.

Happy Friday. Sun's out.

Good call the grip is what I have on my Pocket Pistol LCP and it is Night and day difference in how it feels.

Last edited:

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
I have a lot of ARs... mainly because I really like assembling them. It's like expensive knitting. The time to sell and consolidate will come, but that time isn't now.

now this I understand but I do the same with M1-Garands,
I buy M1-Garand Receivers and build them up all the time its like Crack (or how I imagine crack would be)

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Quality over quantity always. I'd rather have a few nice guns than a bunch of mediocre guns. Same goes with a lot of other stuff in life too.

That is why when PSA puts their Premium Upppers on sale with Chrome lined barrels I buy a couple and just put them away
I have 6 of them LOL