Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
I was wrong. I just went back through some pics on my old phone and they are just slotted rotors, not drilled and slotted. My apologies. It's been about a year or so since she traded her old van for her new one and we did anything with the brakes.
Hey man it ain't no big deal. Slotted is almond recommend for street cars. If you arent using ceramic pads they help keep dust from glazing up the rotors

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Ima seriously about to beat this bus driver ass for my daughter, keep having issues with him to the point where our daughter can't even ride the bus anymore. Ima see who i can email about this cause we've tried before, need some higher ups emailed before words get said

Jhunter

Marksman
Are you price checking JDS? I can guarantee hes probably way undercharging for it

I’m still learning prices, his price sounds really fair to me for everything. No doubt about that, but at the end of the day I really don’t know. I’m much more versed in glocks. $300 screaming deal on a Glock from an awesome dude $350 great deal on Glock $400 fair deal on Glock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Our weather is messed up. Freaking bermuda is starting to green!

giphy.gif