KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Unpopular opinion: I think shooting the SKS is more enjoyable than my AKs
Nope I can agree to this sentiment except I’d say shooting SKS is just as enjoyable as AK. I do love SKS but my old man has a sweet norinco I will inherit one day so I know it’s not out of reach and something I can replace even though I ALWAYS replace it

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I heard that there may be an impending sell-off.
I say horseshit because I have money right now and deals aint gonna happen while thats the case
It’s looking like the AMD, the SKS, and the Mosin May be up for chopping also the S&W 642-2 no lock j frame and accessories and maybe a few bakes....I’m having one of those moments

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Nope I can agree to this sentiment except I’d say shooting SKS is just as enjoyable as AK. I do love SKS but my old man has a sweet norinco I will inherit one day so I know it’s not out of reach and something I can replace even though I ALWAYS replace it
Maybe it’s the stripper clips, idk. I just seem to enjoy shooting it more, and am a tad more accurate with it

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Well maybe Hondas are special...but D&S brakes arent made for better cooling....but whatevs

I used to blow through d&s rotors on the Ring. Those bitches always cracked....then started using brembo or DBAs...sometimes even slotted and would get a ton of life from them