KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Hmmm a no lock 642....do I need one
My prices are good, we could exchange fn magazines finally and you’d have a nice truck gun that’s worth more to keep than to sell with only 5 rounds down the pipe. Holster, speed strips, moon clips, box and docs nothing dumb done to it. It’s really a no brainer on how to start your new year out. Win win for you

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I heard that there may be an impending sell-off.
I say horseshit because I have money right now and deals aint gonna happen while thats the case

I MIGHT be selling my PSL and my M14. I need to get a PEQ 15, and a PVS-14. Are you in the market for either one of those?

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Well maybe Hondas are special...but D&S brakes arent made for better cooling....but whatevs

I used to blow through d&s rotors on the Ring. Those bitches always cracked....then started using brembo or DBAs...sometimes even slotted and would get a ton of life from them

I was wrong. I just went back through some pics on my old phone and they are just slotted rotors, not drilled and slotted. My apologies. It's been about a year or so since she traded her old van for her new one and we did anything with the brakes.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Sounds about right...

However, I know a guy that gets stuff that falls off trucks regularly...

I need to make sure I can replace my setup before I do any horse trading with nine

Well LMK, I have a line on a gen 3, pvs 14, for about 2k... Eotech makes a PEQ 15 clone for about $1500.00. Maybe he can get one of those to fall off a truck. LOL.