NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
Hi yes i got pics of the gun, you can contact me via my email or text
payment accepted credit card and money gram transfer.shipping to ffl.

This was his first reply when i contacted him about a gun this morning.Helluva a way to nego and it only gets better.

Thanks for the heads up. I already had a bad feeling about the guy but was just watching for the time being.

I just banned his ass.

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
I thought you liked it slow,,at first anyway~
dude. u must have me confused with a lovey dovey mushy midget
u know I like when u play midget tossing,hair pulling,bend me over and slap my ass games.....................geez

Maharaja

Hunter
Jul 6, 2015
I think that people are basically simpletons and the technology fascinates many, press a button and the door opens. Voila.

Otherwise Art your right they are just lazy or maybe its Howard Hughes.

Aug 17, 2015
Delray Beach
The office building I work in had two glass doors leading in to the main lobby. Said doors have an ADA open button about 3 feet from the doors at approximately wheel-chair sitting height which activates two electric moors on the doors to open them for those that are not able to walk freely. Every single day I see people, usually in their late 30 through to about their 50s, in good health, walk up to the doors and take about 3 steps out of a normal path to the doors to push the button and have the doors open. As if this wasn't bad enough today I saw someone wait for the doors to close from a previous opening and push the button AGAIN to enter; they stood there for the better part of 30-40 seconds.

What the fucking fuck people. Open the fucking doors like a normal person. Are you that fucking lazy? Or do you just have some insane sense of entitlement and think you are above opening your own door?

God damnit I hate people sometimes. If they are that lazy with sch a simple thing then I have a feeling they are what is wrong with this country.

End of fucking rant.
Great rant. The one that gets me are the people who will use a busy elevator to go up 1 floor.

Reactions: sam and Shemp