Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Or, even better, maybe they think the button is a buzzer and there is a handicap person responsible for actuating the switch to open the doors.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
It could be that all of those people are repressed and have never seen technology at work. They probably think that pressing the button applies negative/positive pressure to the building causing the doors to open and close and are thoroughly amazed! Especially those that wait for them to close rather than follow someone in!

Reactions: sam

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
From where I sit, you are the one not in the loop. It is a set-up for a three letter agency and their personnel are the only ones who use the button. This has a finger print scanner incorporated and a full body scan while walking through the doors to check for contraband!

Reactions: Shemp

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Another thought is that it is a psychological experiment aimed at those individuals (such as yourself) as part of a three pronged attack to trigger your MAO-A gene causing you to turn into a violent killer and go on a shooting spree. Have you had any other recent events in your life where you have felt certain instances making you feel out of control of your feelings???? Hmmmmmmmm

Reactions: sam and Shemp

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
That is another LL video I passed on! Get out quita! Get out quita! Get out quita! Someone open dis doh!

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Try looking for a local shop that will do it if you can't wait for the screen. A couple of people have used them and the rates are pretty reasonable! That or go to the local elementary school as I am sure there is a kid there that is an expert!

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Ok Art what's Really pissing you off?

I'd rather complain about idiot drivers than using an automatic door opener.

Dont you use one on your garage?

Decadent capitalist pig dog

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Perhaps those same people you are bitching about sit back and watch you come into the building thinking...."damn, why is this guy always in such a rush that he can't even wait 30 seconds for the door to open. He needs to slow down and enjoy life a bit."

I can almost guarantee that they aren't.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Why can't you just park the truck. Get out, walk around to the side door, then hit the opener from the inside, then use a hand operated winch to pull the truck in? lazy bastard

Entirely different situation...but thanks for playing.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
That is a Good Rant @ArtVandelay, but the one that gets me is people that park Motorcycles between the handicapped spots.
Saw this Yesterday a nice R1 Motorcycle was parked between 2 spots in the blue lined out area, and a van pulled into one and had to take up his spot and part of another to get his Van door open to let his Wheelchair out (Disabled Vet Tag).
What a turd this ass was to park between the handicapped spots.
And it turned out to be a 20 something kid that was on the R1.
Now I know a lot of times its people that have really nothing wrong with them that park in these spots (got Grandmas Blue Hanger tag) but sometimes real handicapped people do use those spots.

Reactions: Shemp

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
That is a Good Rant @ArtVandelay, but the one that gets me is people that park Motorcycles between the handicapped spots.
Saw this Yesterday a nice R1 Motorcycle was parked between 2 spots in the blue lined out area, and a van pulled into one and had to take up his spot and part of another to get his Van door open to let his Wheelchair out (Disabled Vet Tag).
What a turd this ass was to park between the handicapped spots.
And it turned out to be a 20 something kid that was on the R1.
Now I know a lot of times its people that have really nothing wrong with them that park in these spots (got Grandmas Blue Hanger tag) but sometimes real handicapped people do use those spots.

Ooo that's a good one. That would make me want to walk his bike to the middle of the road and knock it over.

I think tomorrow's rant might be about how lazy pine trees are. If they just worked a little harder they night grow bigger and stronger...

Reactions: Balthaz

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
You are an angry man lately. Get that blood pressure checked out, this kind of chronic stress is can lead to disease.

How have I been angry? I think this might be the only thread in which you might find even mild anger from me as of late. I've been gone for quite some time. As I accidentally locked myself in the basement when I went to go have my weekly angerbation session

Reactions: Balthaz

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
From where I sit, you are the one not in the loop. It is a set-up for a three letter agency and their personnel are the only ones who use the button. This has a finger print scanner incorporated and a full body scan while walking through the doors to check for contraband!

Well....they are all out to get me..

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
fat bitch Monday parked in the handicap spot to walk in and get her some taco bell
me and my husband were sitting near the window,he said she don't look handicap, and I said no but being severly obeses does qualify u for a handicap permit
I said at least she didn't go through the drive thru
she walked to get her some food

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
This thread should be renamed the OCD thread and we need a psychologist in here. You bitches are all crazy. Yes, I know. Pot meet kettle.

Reactions: Balthaz and sam

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
This thread should be renamed the OCD thread and we need a psychologist in here. You bitches are all crazy. Yes, I know. Pot meet kettle.

Yes but if you're busy calling others crazy people might not notice your own insanity...

Reactions: karlvv