Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Jcountry

Frontiersman
Mar 30, 2015
Georgia
Absolutely. This smells like chlorofo..................

spider_man__no_candy_kido__by_voorhees657-d7d9yrr.jpg

Reactions: Mac11FA

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
It is real simple:

Those "climate scientists" simply do not comply with the scientific method.

They are not scientists. They are fools.

Pretty simple.

Here's a flow chart. You obviously need infographics.

2013-updated_scientific-method-steps_v6_noheader.png

They comply with none of this.
Sweet reply and graph with zero corresponding evidence. Yes, the worlds best are simply hacks compared to the combined intellect of the worlds untrained internet science commandos.

Reactions: karlvv

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
Sweet reply and graph with zero corresponding evidence. Yes, the worlds best are simply hacks compared to the combined intellect of the worlds untrained internet science commandos.

Finally starting to see things my way. Fuck you're stubborn.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code

Stop being smart asshole. You should just believe what you are told. What is wrong with you? Scientists are stupid bro. I heard they went to university of phoenix.

Reactions: Mac11FA and Laufen

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Finally starting to see things my way. Fuck you're stubborn.
I do nt even know what you're talking about, so fuck you! Lol

Last edited:

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
The Weather Channel went south after all the cute weather girls left! Who can forget Christina Abernathy?!?!?!?

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Science used to promote geocentrism, result: never trust science again. Lol

Jcountry

Frontiersman
Mar 30, 2015
Georgia

Yep-

Just like the "scientists" who promoted eugenics almost 100 years ago to try and breed a super race. Back then, you would see "the debate is over" and "the science is settled" and such and so.

Anyone who dared to disagree with the "experts" on eugenics would not get promoted in their academic careers, they would lose grants and funding, and they would get laughed at by "real" scientists.

Eugenics is not taken seriously now.

Newton based a lot of his calculations on something called "ether." It was a colorless, tasteless gas with special properties to make some of his more uncomfortable predictions work. Real "scientists" took this "ether" very seriously for a few hundred years. The "science was settled" a long, ling time before a clown named Einstein came along and ripped humanity forward by an immeasurable amount. All because he didn't buy the company line about this fishy "ether" stuff.

There are many examples like this. "Eugenics" was not scientifically tested and proven. Neither was "ether." Neither is "climate change." It is simply propaganda. The morons who preach it can't even agree on what effects it is supposed to have. They can't even agree on the questions to ask.

Not science. Not one bit.

Reactions: Mac11FA

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Science got the forecast wrong, result : let Butch at gas n shop diagnose my heart issue.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Yep-

Just like the "scientists" who promoted eugenics almost 100 years ago to try and breed a super race. Back then, you would see "the debate is over" and "the science is settled" and such and so.

Anyone who dared to disagree with the "experts" on eugenics would not get promoted in their academic careers, they would lose grants and funding, and they would get laughed at by "real" scientists.

Eugenics is not taken seriously now.

Newton based a lot of his calculations on something called "ether." It was a colorless, tasteless gas with special properties to make some of his more uncomfortable predictions work. Real "scientists" took this "ether" very seriously for a few hundred years. The "science was settled" a long, ling time before a clown named Einstein came along and ripped humanity forward by an immeasurable amount. All because he didn't buy the company line about this fishy "ether" stuff.

There are many examples like this. "Eugenics" was not scientifically tested and proven. Neither was "ether." Neither is "climate change." It is simply propaganda. The morons who preach it can't even agree on what effects it is supposed to have. They can't even agree on the questions to ask.

Not science. Not one bit.
Lolz. Science tried eugenics, result: never trust the evolution of technology, human understanding, or the scientific method.